Starting tommorow - anybody else for support?

Options
lejinka
lejinka Posts: 1 Member
Hi there, I love excercising Shaun T's Insanity, however I haven't finished it yet (my longest way was 3 weeks).
Tommorow I am ready to take the challenge and start over again - but I think it would be great to have a support - because this time, I AM GOING TO FINISH IT!!! Anybody else to go with me? :)

Replies

• herbertwest7734
    herbertwest7734 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was planning on starting next week, but I will start tomorrow for the sake of having someone else for support/motivation. I did it last year around this time and really enjoyed it though I only made it through the first 5 weeks, but I am going to finish it this time. Feel free to add me if you would like. :-)
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am in the first week of month two of my second round. you can do it! having a support system is AWESOME and I freaking love talking about Shaun T and Insanity! Keep it up
  • sheaseattle
    Options
    Ordered it! I should be starting on Monday.
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, come on!, we can do it!
  • fattypumba2013
    fattypumba2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (on the 3rd). Day two for me.
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've given up twice in the 2nd month..i like the music in the first month...but this tym im def goin 2 finish. need motivation. lets do this together! peace out.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. The fit test was very hard :(
  • SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    started yesterday, looking for other friends to motivate each other :)
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well! Starting with fit test?
  • avery_leanne
    Options
    I'm on my second week of month one, but I would still like to join. Let's motivate each other and we can also compare results as well.
  • twinksie
    twinksie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just on week 4 - had a couple of days off because I wasn't feeling well, but I will keep up with it.

Have already noticed my belt is on a smaller notch. I took measurements on the weekend because I want to see the results beyond what the scale is telling me.

It's great having others for support.
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    How'd you guys like Plyometric Cardio Circuit?
  • pandabear_
    Options
    How'd you guys like Plyometric Cardio Circuit?

That was the toughest one for me... My calves and lower back have been aching for days since doing it.

I just finished cardio recovery, it's helped the pain sort of but I feel like I haven't done much working out and need to go for a run or something.
  • Daniiforever
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have committed myself to do insanity after having it in my closet for over a year. I have completed my first week but have not seen any results and I think that I might have put on some weight. Have anyone else experience this before it's a bit frustrating.
  • pandabear_
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have committed myself to do insanity after having it in my closet for over a year. I have completed my first week but have not seen any results and I think that I might have put on some weight. Have anyone else experience this before it's a bit frustrating.

I wouldn't worry about what happens in 1 week. I haven't done the program before but from reading lots of posts on the forums, people say they notice changes in the second month.
  • herbertwest7734
    herbertwest7734 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pay much more attention to how you feel, measurements, and how your clothes fit than what the scale says. You will be building muscle, which weighs more than fat. Stick with it and don't let numbers of any sort discourage you. You will def see and feel results.
  • samanthasoleil
    Options
    Hey there! I started today! How are your first few workouts going?
  • samanthasoleil
    Options
    Fit test is hard but keep at it!
  • samanthasoleil
    Options
    I agree with the previous response. It can feel defeating at times but keep going. You will succeed! I have done this before and only made it through 3 weeks and just kinda fell off the train. I saw more of a difference in the mirror than on the scale. Lets keep each other motivated and checking in!