4 WEEK LOW IMPACT FAT LOSS PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS

Options
cmfontaine31
cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
Purchased and yet to be started. I'd love to incorporate this into my day while I am doing Round 4, but not sure I have the time with working two jobs...

Replies

• Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    have not got this one yet but i feel i should esp as I am getting pains in my knees from to much jumping jacks and and jumping lunges from the past workouts, and the other low impact workouts i have done really got me sweating too.
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I started my Fitness Blender journey with this program. I did two rounds before committing to an 8 week program. While it did start off the fat loss; I love the way it is helping shape my body much better.
    I've always had a big butt; and I have been told by many people that I have reduced significantly in my backside. The inches dont show it; but the curves are certainly improving :)
  • cmfontaine31
    cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started my Fitness Blender journey with this program. I did two rounds before committing to an 8 week program. While it did start off the fat loss; I love the way it is helping shape my body much better.
    I've always had a big butt; and I have been told by many people that I have reduced significantly in my backside. The inches dont show it; but the curves are certainly improving :)

That's awesome! I am on my 3rd 8 week program and am definitely starting to see shape changes again.
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    that is what i have loved more from following these programs is not only the scale going down but the change in my body shape and seeing the difference esp my love handles love how they are virtually none existent now