Catch up

Options
liannap
liannap Posts: 91 Member
How's everyone doing? I still find it hard to not drink during the week. Yesterday I had a two drinks and then a third one - I am very disappointed today.
I should remember that sense of disappointment when I feel like a drink tonight when cooking .....

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I've been doing OK....but I've had a raging head cold. So nothing tastes right but I think I'm over the hump and hoping to keep on track (somewhat) this coming weekend! Being that it's a holiday I'm gonna have to stick a post-it on my forehead but we'll see how it goes! :bigsmile:
  • liannap
    Options
    Good to hear. I was alright again today so I am happy. Friday will be a big day but Saturday will be
    alcohol free. All the best and keep me posted please. Cheers, lianna
  • liannap
    Options
    Wonder how everyone is going. Quietly slipping back in bad habits or totally adjusted to a (far) smaller alcohol in take?
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    ****...I'm failing ... Had a whole bottle of wine every night this week
  • liannap
    Options
    Well, you are not alone: I am enjoying an alcoholic weekend. I am enjoying it and yet I feel that I am letting the group down.
    The last two weeks have been very bad.
    Monday tomorrow - back to ginger ale.
    I will check in every day again - it worked for me in those successful weeks.
    All good.
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • mebepiglet123
    Options
    I'll be here too.
    Cannot make ant promises I won't keep, but .., maybe I need this accountability. **** I think I'm a raging achy....lol
  • aimeejesse123
    Options
    I wasn't going to drink during the week. But yesterday I knocked back 4 mixed drinks, 2 shots in each. Then, I slammed 2 beers. After posting it, I was over my calories. So I didn't eat anything since breakfast. Today...I feel like crap. You know what I want to do when I feel like crap? Drink to get over it. I did so well last week. Now I'm back to old habits. I cannot change. How will I ever lose if I keep drinking? I have to eat food sometime. Ugh. Help.
  • liannap
    Options
    I wasn't going to drink during the week. But yesterday I knocked back 4 mixed drinks, 2 shots in each. Then, I slammed 2 beers. After posting it, I was over my calories. So I didn't eat anything since breakfast. Today...I feel like crap. You know what I want to do when I feel like crap? Drink to get over it. I did so well last week. Now I'm back to old habits. I cannot change. How will I ever lose if I keep drinking? I have to eat food sometime. Ugh. Help.
    I have not checked the posts for a week and I apologize for not getting back to you earlier. I am back to bad habits and weight is back to where it used to be: hips and tummy.
    I know why: a lot of stress at work and a lot of in fighting and back stabbing. Basically, I am not in a good place at the moment hence the drinking. What about you? Good place or bad place?
  • liannap
    Options
    I'll be here too.
    Cannot make ant promises I won't keep, but .., maybe I need this accountability. **** I think I'm a raging achy....lol
    How are you going?
  • mebepiglet123
    Options
    Umm not good... Bottle of red last night...and a bottle of wine with my name on it in the fridge chilling now... Upside did go to the gym today, have also hurt my calf muscle so tested it out at the gym after some easy elliptical, rower and bike and walking (15 mins of each) then ran for 4 mins on treadmill and started tweaking again...damn it...
  • liannap
    Options
    ****...I'm failing ... Had a whole bottle of wine every night this week
    I hope that you did enjoy it!
    :-)
    Every day is a new day to try and to hang in there.
    Even one alcohol free day is already a win.
    Never give up ...
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • liannap
    Options
    Umm not good... Bottle of red last night...and a bottle of wine with my name on it in the fridge chilling now... Upside did go to the gym today, have also hurt my calf muscle so tested it out at the gym after some easy elliptical, rower and bike and walking (15 mins of each) then ran for 4 mins on treadmill and started tweaking again...damn it...

Do weights and walk if you can.
    Does it help if you realize how many calories are in a bottle?
    I have not been on the scales for 2 weeks.
    Having great problems at the club of which I am President: back stabbing etc. I can't handle that: not my scene so I come home and I have a drink.
    I purely drink because I am upset.
    I hope that your calf will heal soon again, do weights and may be a swim to help your calf muscle?
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • liannap
    Options
    I've been doing OK....but I've had a raging head cold. So nothing tastes right but I think I'm over the hump and hoping to keep on track (somewhat) this coming weekend! Being that it's a holiday I'm gonna have to stick a post-it on my forehead but we'll see how it goes! :bigsmile:

Still off the booze?
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • liannap
    Options
    It has been very quiet and I wonder how everyone is going. I have good days and I have had bad days; unnecessary to say that in combination with 30 minutes exercise every day, the AFD's made me loose weight so easily. I am flying back home today after two weeks in Adelaide. From Monday onwards it will be a home straight to Christmas: first guests arriving 14 December .... Exactly 3 months from Sunday.
    Watch this space.
    Good luck everyone!
    Lianna