June 2014 Challenge (24+24)

Options
13»

Replies

• jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    @yogesh you should try using the C25K app while walking. It will help you pick up the pace and challenge yourself a bit more. I use the day 1 time schedule on the elliptical cycle; and it just helps get a better burn. You neednt run; but just pick up the pace a bit more. Interval Training just simply rocks!

One big lesson I've learnt with fitnessblender; is to keep challenging myself. I couldnt do the HIIT videos at the start but now I am much better. No point in waiting to get into better health to work on getting into better healthy.

just about 10 hours to go (597 minutes to be exact) and 3 days over my calorie limit.
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am avoiding HILT for now. I am usually working out for 2 and half hours every day (75 minute walk + bullworker + weight training). With the sort of weather Delhi has at the moment and no air conditioning, I end up drenched with sweat. I don’t think I will be able to manage HILT at the moment, especially since my back hasn’t yet fully recovered and ends up feeling strained when pushed hard.

Right now my target is to lose as much weight as possible and gain strength before my solo trip to Ladakh in October. I will have to lug around photo backpack (usually 7-8kg or more) as I climb all those monasteries. So I am trying to remain as injury free as possible and concentrating on getting strength back into my back.

Of course if I stop losing weight and inches for couple of weeks, then I will certainly try an incorporate it.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    12 days 500 minutes left...fingers crossed :blushing:
  • yogeshsarkar
    Options
    Great going Jasneet.

Done with 1505 minutes of walking and so far 1 day over the calorie target.
  • Naruto4ever
    Naruto4ever Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey guys.... U guys doing great.... Am back after a break due to viral fever..... Hope to get back into d groove today....
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Welcome back Naruto! Great to see you again :happy:
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Cycling@12mph : 50 minutes...
    Hoping to ramp the challenge...
    Didnt log food properly for past few days.. But will finish d excercise challenge....:drinker:
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    90 minutes cycling....
    Getting into d groove...
  • yogeshsarkar
    Options
    Great going Naruto.

I realized today that I have managed to complete half the challenge, i.e. workout time. Till yesterday I had walked for 1660 minutes (27 hours and 40 minutes). Day wise, I have only been over my calorie requirement once, so hopefully on the 25th, I will be done with the second part of the challenge as well.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    336 minutes to go in 7 days...

great job! @ yogesh
  • yogeshsarkar
    Options
    Thanks Jasneet.

Well I completed the challenge today, a day over calorie till now and I have walked for 31 hours and 40 minutes this month. Hopefully I will end the month with 38 hours and 20 minutes of walking.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    176 minutes to go! and my days over have been constant at 3.

fingers crossed to complete the challenge.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    And I've completed this challenge! 4 days over my calorie limits and 1449 (24 hours 9 minutes) logged as exercise time!

Im feeling really good! :bigsmile: :blushing: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: