Day 4 June 19, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
Is it just me...but I find myself wanting to eat more the more I work out...Ooooo wheeeee...

Replies

• Cybaby1
    Options
    Day 4 of Get off your Butt Challenge is complete!!!! I tried to talk myself out from getting up in the morning because my sleep was awesome, but it's all mind over body or in my case sleep. I am an educator so I do have my summers semi off. lol Early morning exercise tends to make me feel so much better than the evenings. I like the evenings, but I love my "me" time in the morning. Right now, I'm getting up at 6 and I know when school starts in August, I need to start getting up at 5:30. I am trying to train my body to work up to that 5:30 now so I will be successful. Yes, it's mind over body. Will I stay in bed or will I get up. Today, I chose to get up. Have a great day everyone whenever you exercise. It doesn't matter when; just do it!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    33 minutes on my treadmill
  • wonderwomen888
    Options
    60 mins cleaning
    Both bathrooms, kitchen,wash all floors and wash living room rugs, moved all the chairs from one room then back again.
    I am tired
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    June 19th
    30 DS L2 D10 (I finished Level 2!!! :drinker: )
    30 Day Challenge D4
    20min walk
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    June 19
    DONE!!!
    4 mile run this morning (very hilly route, slow pace, no walking...YIPPEE)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    check one. 43min elliptical.. $1 saved. I did NOT want to do elliptical today but it's raining and I don't feel comfortable in the pool in the gym.. but I DID IT 466 calories
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    no gym for me today! i took a 40 minute walk in the awful humidity and felt like i worked out much harder than i actually did. :) in awesome news (!), as of today, my garmin vivofit apparently syncs with my fitness pal... we'll see how that works! still to come today: core challenge, day 19; at least 4300 more steps; chasing my kids around.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    check one. 43min elliptical.. $1 saved. I did NOT want to do elliptical today but it's raining and I don't feel comfortable in the pool in the gym.. but I DID IT 466 calories

i love the idea of rewarding yourself with cash for every day of exercise - i'm going to jump on that (maybe with quarters instead of dollars...) and make it retroactive!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Day 4: Walked 6000 steps and heavy housework for 2 hours!! Wheww!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    P90X3 The Challenge for me today. Everyone is doing awesome! xoxo
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Get off your Butt Challenge is complete!!!! I tried to talk myself out from getting up in the morning because my sleep was awesome, but it's all mind over body or in my case sleep. I am an educator so I do have my summers semi off. lol Early morning exercise tends to make me feel so much better than the evenings. I like the evenings, but I love my "me" time in the morning. Right now, I'm getting up at 6 and I know when school starts in August, I need to start getting up at 5:30. I am trying to train my body to work up to that 5:30 now so I will be successful. Yes, it's mind over body. Will I stay in bed or will I get up. Today, I chose to get up. Have a great day everyone whenever you exercise. It doesn't matter when; just do it!

Great work. I prefer evening workouts, I've tried setting my alarm to get up to workout and I just find too many excuses to hit the snooze button :laugh:
  • MrsVance120
    Options
    Is it just me...but I find myself wanting to eat more the more I work out...Ooooo wheeeee...

Nope, definitely not just you. MFP is really helping me to keep a lid on my tendency to eat more than I should after working out.

Today's workout, 45 minutes walking at the park.