INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Options
cmfontaine31
cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
I started using Fitness Blender in April 2013. I lost 20 pounds and kept off 19 so far, only gaining back one pound! I followed their 8 Week Fat Loss Program Round 1 and found it to be challenging yet easy enough to keep up with and/or modify for my exercise level. I am not one who is motivated to exercise and did not redo Round 1 or purchase Round 2 to continue my journey with Fitness Blender. While I only gained back 1 pound overall I fluctuated between 1 and 6 lbs gained back for the following year. This March I bought the 8 Week Fat Loss Program for Busy People and LOVED it. The 30 minute workout each day is right up my alley! Having finished that, I jumped to Round 4. I have started and restarted it twice now. (Got into a funk a couple of weeks ago and just had no energy...)

Starting this group, I am going to log in each day to share my progress and thoughts on the day's videos and more importantly for more "accountability" to myself.

My ultimate goal is to lose some more inches. I have been at the weight I am at for a year yet my shape is changing for the better which I am happy with. I am back to a size 8 which was my goal when I recommitted myself to My Fitness Pal. If I only lose another 5 pounds, I will be content with that. If it's more, I'll take it. But I am trying not to focus on what the scale says and trying to concentrate on healthy eating habits and a better fitness level.

Replies

• psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
    I started Fitness Blender last year and I lost 15 pounds by doing there program and mixing it with walking, Nike Training Club and swimming.
    I have 60 pounds to lose
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    Fitness Blender is such a great resource all around for weight loss!
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started using fitness blender in march and purchased round 1 and busy people in april and just finished those nearly 2 week ago and have loved it, i have lost a stone so for (14lbs) since finding FB, before that i was using workout dvds but was always getting bored of the same routine, that is the main reason i have stuck with FB is the vast variety of videos, I only have a few more pounds till hit hit my target i set myself but still a long way till I am happy with my body I will be concentrating on strength and toning after.
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I started using Fitness Blender on 15 Apr 14; after a friend here introduced the website to me. I began with the 4 week low impact beginner program; as I hadnt worked out in 2+ years and was in a bad shape. I did that program twice and now have started the 8 week program for busy people.
    I really love the site and the flexibility of working out at my own time schedule; especially because I travel for work; and these vids are so adaptable to a hotel room. So I no longer have an excuse of no access to a gym etc; and am able to stick to the exercise schedule just fine.

All my weight/inch loss till date is thanks to Fitness Blender. :love: :love:
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5kg since 15th Apr is fantastic well done, their plans are the only ones i have bought that i have stuck with and that i look forward to doing, no matter what you can always find a video that will suit the day you are having so if want to do some cardio but only have 10mins or if you have an hour you will find the perfect video same if want to do core work, or strength or even a mix, and new videos getting posted regularly so you dont have to do same ones over and over like if you had a workout dvd, busy people program is my favourite so far as i always had time to do one of the workouts, where some of the ones in round 1 and 2 I have had to stop halfway or only do 1 or 2 rounds instead of all 3 due to time, or im having to do them late in evening which strength ones don't mind but if do to much cardio at night i find it hard to get to sleep.
  • katesch9
    katesch9 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi, all! I discovered Fitness Blender about three months ago, and since then I've exercised more consistently than I have since high school (when I played lots of sports, so exercise was kind of required). I love their videos, and I'm now halfway through week 2 of the first 8-week fat loss program. Such a great website! Daniel and Kelli are awesome! Glad to find some more fans :)
  • cmfontaine31
    Options
    Hi, all! I discovered Fitness Blender about three months ago, and since then I've exercised more consistently than I have since high school (when I played lots of sports, so exercise was kind of required). I love their videos, and I'm now halfway through week 2 of the first 8-week fat loss program. Such a great website! Daniel and Kelli are awesome! Glad to find some more fans :)

Welcome! Found Kelli and Daniel over a year ago and started with Round 1 and loved it! Good luck!
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hello :) my name is Lauren. I have been using fitness blender for about a year now. I really do a lot better when I have a structured routine/program to follow so I bought Round 4 yesterday and so far I am really liking it and hoping it will help me finally get under 200. I lose and get so close but then get lazy and gain back some lbs. I am ready to finish this weight loss journey and am really excited to do it with Kelli and Daniel.
  • bvrlylava
    bvrlylava Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! This thread hasn't been updated for a while but I will still post. Bought myself a fitbit and Started fitness blender June 1st. I do their HIIT workouts every 2 days +flexibility exercises in between. Together with my 500 cal deficit diet and their free videos Lost 2 kg and 2 inches on my waist. I havent bought any of their programs yet but will probably do soon. I still have 6 kg to lose and after that I want to get into toning/strength training. I know its not a lot but being a short girl with a lot of flabs I hated how I looked in the mirror. I am doing their 5 day challenges for the next 3 weeks and buy myself some dumbbells and a kettlebell. I am really looking forward to every workout, FB is very encouraging and non-intimidating.