Diablo 3 Expansion

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
Just seeing if anyone out there is playing the Diablo 3 Expansion. I'm tempted to pick it up but no one I know is playing it. Everyone seems to have quit D3 a while ago. I haven't played with the new loot system.

Thoughts?

Replies

• StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    Never got it on the PC, although I may look into it on the PS4 when it rolls out.
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been playing it with the hubby. I stopped playing D3 shortly after its release (like most) but picked up for the expac. They've made some good changes; legendary and set items drop more often, the new act is pretty cool (very long!) and the adventure mode is fun to play around with.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I loved D3 from the beginning and have played it since release. The new patch + expac is just awesomesauce! :)

I'm really liking the Crusader. It plays a cross between Paladin and Warrior in WoW. Having lots of fun with it right now.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Never got it on the PC, although I may look into it on the PS4 when it rolls out.

^^^^This!
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted. Haven't gone to the gym since patch 2.0 came out... still eating well though! fml
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love love love it. I've been playing it every moment I get.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I have been dabbling in it on and off. Finally got around to beating Diablo on Normal and I like the new crusader class.
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If you like Diablo, but tired of D3 I think you'll find the expansion and new loot system have remade it into a great game again. I still haven't finished the expansion just because my gaming time has had to be seriously curtailed. I tested out the Crusader and it looks interesting.
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Currently playing and enjoying the new loot and Paragon system. If you are looking for someone to run with shoot me a msg. Its always fun to join up with friends and click @$$.
  • LEEBRE0005
    Options
    My husband and I are playing through the expansion and enjoying it. You can find our name and character profiles at:
    http://cur.by/d3

Feel free to send a friend request.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    It's incredible, IMO.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    It's incredible, IMO.
    Ya, that. Massive turnaround. I'm keenly awaiting the Crusader buffs here in the EU. My 887k DPS should make more of an impact when they fix the abilities :D
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted. Haven't gone to the gym since patch 2.0 came out... still eating well though! fml
    I would never do this.

The game must be good!
  • ariesflame
    ariesflame Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14244559/?cid=social_20140617_26163116

This changes a lot of things with my DH and Monk. I might actually be brave enough to take them to Torment in Hardcore.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I think it's excellent although WD's are quite overpowered atm =)
  • ariesflame
    ariesflame Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can't get the build right on my WD. I can run around for days and not be hurt too bad but I can't seem to get my dmg up.

Actually.. seems to be the problem with most of my chars.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am going to pick it up on PS4 when it comes out. Had it on 360 but sold it all to be an early adopter of this gen so I haven't played it in a while...