Support & encouragement needed

Options
Vivi_17
Vivi_17 Posts: 9 Member
This will be like the 5th time I re-start insanity smh I know its terrible! But its just so hard I know the end result will be fabulous but ugh I dread it everytime!!! Also, I am drinking herbalife shakes as well.

Replies

• MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I keep restarting and make it about a week before i get too busy (yes, i have 45 minutes to work out....but it seriously affects my ability to function with my responsibilities when im too tired to scratch my own head.)
  • tmcoyle
    tmcoyle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I set 2 alarms the 2nd one I need to get out of bed to shut off and as long as I'm up I get dressed and hit play for my workout. It never fails, I feel so much better after my workout. I grumble the whole way down to the basement and waiting for the DVD to start, but I get a huge adrenaline rush to start my day right.

Teresa
  • donna189
    donna189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im starting Insanity again for the 2nd time and need you guys support and motivation to complete it. Last time I got to week six however I ate badly and do not feel that I fully commited, even so my body changed dramatically but I did not lose any pounds. I gave up and this time I want to SMASH IT!!!
  • susan10695
    Options
    I just started Insanity today for the first time. Holy Cow!!! (yes I am from the south. lol) This is some hard stuff and I just did the fit test. I am excited though. We can do this. We want this. Lets get this done!!!!
  • susan10695
    Options
    You can do this!!! You are strong and can totally handle this!!!!
  • ali0404
    ali0404 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting this week and am so worried I will give up before week one is over!
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I too just recently started insanity and would like to stay encouraged and accountable. If we put our minds to it, I'm sure we'll do great!

Sheri...
  • Dondre28
    Dondre28 Posts: 53
    Options
    Just keep going, however dont injure yourself. I honestly dont do it all the way as yet however i do the 3 top work outs per week mixed with walking or running on my rest day once i loose more and get fitter i will smash through and so will u. I have improved already JUST DONT GO BACK TO SQUARE 1
  • Medic0749
    Medic0749 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on my second attempt and thus far am on Week 6 - it's hard every day seems harder than the last but I also noticed that I'm pushing out almost double the reps and my HR is staying well within target, my body hurts every day but the hurt is good, compared to week one when I thought I needed to be committed for going through the pain my joints felt. Keep at it, the results I'm seeing are amazing, watch the carb intake and keep the protein intake up to support the muscle growth; is what I've been doing, I also had to recruit some friends to work with me - it really helps keep me on track.
  • Iwannabslim13
    Iwannabslim13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, i m a newbie.. I am 5'4" and 169lb. Wanna loose atleast 15-2lbs and get into shape. Its the baby weight + something that i have accumalated over the years...

Heard a lot about insanity workout and planning to start from tomorrow.

Is it a good thing to start as the first thing early in the morning with an empty stomach? Suggestions please...

Also, i will be glad to know something starting with tomorrow so we can stay motivated.

Bu the way i am a vegetarian..

Regards,
    mk
  • Iwannabslim13
    Iwannabslim13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the typo.. Wanna know someone starting insanity with me?
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Sorry for the typo.. Wanna know someone starting insanity with me?

Hey! We have similar body types and I just started Insanity today. Just did the fit test and boy was that rough lol. Feel free to add me. (Anyone else doing Insanity or on a weightloss journey can too! :)