Replies

• Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi you all,

30 DS L3 D1
    30 Day Challenge D5
    20min walk

I'm in That Time of the month and I'm feeling a little bloated, however today was measurement day for me, and I would love to share my results with you all...

ixusuu.png

I'm amazed :happy:
    In one month less 2.4lbs and less 11.2 inches total.
    I'm so proud of myself. :flowerforyou:

Kisses to you all
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Hi you all,

30 DS L3 D1
    30 Day Challenge D5
    20min walk

I'm in That Time of the month and I'm feeling a little bloated, however today was measurement day for me, and I would love to share my results with you all...

ixusuu.png

Kisses to you all

big congratulations
  • jerber160
    Options
    depressed but I did 20. took a walk this morning.. looked at flowers. $1 stashed. hopefully more later plus a weight workout. we'll see.. good luck y'all
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi you all,

30 DS L3 D1
    30 Day Challenge D5
    20min walk

ixusuu.png

Kisses to you all

That is outstanding!!!! This is so encouraging because during that time (sorry men) it's hard for me to lose. I have so much bloating. Great work!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    depressed but I did 20. took a walk this morning.. looked at flowers. $1 stashed. hopefully more later plus a weight workout. we'll see.. good luck y'all

Why depressed? You did your 20 minutes. More than many. We have days like that. Great work.
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Day 5 completed! I ALMOST didn't get out of the bed because I went to bed late working on a project. However, I got my butt up because I should have went to bed at a decent hour. Why should I miss out on sweating this hot muggy morning because I didn't go to bed on time...No excuse! I did 30 minutes. Beginning Sunday, I will increase my minutes to 35. Have a great day moving everyone!!!!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

Kisses to you all

Totally awesome results!!! Great job!!!!
  • catladyksa
    Options

Sorry you are depressed....TOM too??? :wink: Only kidding!!! When we are down and out, sometimes it is hard to pick ourselves up and move on!! I do hope you get to feeling better and I agree with Cybaby.....you did your 20 minutes and made a buck!!! So you now have 5 bucks in your pocket.....now don't spend it all at once!!!:laugh: Take Care.....it will get better!!!!
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Well, remember those DVD's I had to dust off....I DID one today! An hour of Richard Simmons Dancin' to the Oldies....OMG the music was great! Except there was one old song....a bit BEFORE my time....Rockin' Robin??? Never heard of it!! But Louie Louie, California Dreamin', etc.....Loved the music. The DVD is a copy of his 1990 Video. I have the other 3 , so will take them with me as I travel the next 3 days. The hotel has a DVD player in the room (stayed there before) so I can dance to the music in my room. It really was fun. I fly tomoro, so need to get up earlier and get my exercise in...of course i could walk the airport terminal and get my steps in too.....hummmm may do both!!!! Have a great one folks!
  • wonderwomen888
    Options
    Only 28 mins on treadmill, keeping it easy today, cause tommorrw I am doing relay for life :heart: starts at 2 pm and ends sun at 8am. :smile: Going to be a good day, have good food and lots of water :drinker: and good music to listen to.:happy:
    Have a great day all.:wink:
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi you all,

30 DS L3 D1
    30 Day Challenge D5
    20min walk

ixusuu.png

Kisses to you all

Amazing results! :smile: Such a huge motivator!!!! Great Job!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 3 mile run! Feeling great! Planning on doing a brisk walk later this evening. :bigsmile:
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options

ixusuu.png

WOW! great job! :) i wish i'd been keeping measurements. my excuse is lame - i don't have a tape measure!

i went to the gym without my music this morning so my workout felt much more difficult than usual - but i did 35 minutes on the treadmill and my self-imposed steps goal for the day is 11,000. i'm about to do day 20 of my core challenge and will likely have a dance party with my kids later.

good job sticking with it, everyone!
  • jerber160
    Options

still feeling a little lonely and down.. no big deal: worked a short shift,, napped and now: hrm wedding gravel driveway with a hand tiller.. I only managed about a 5 foot section.. but: laugh if you will-57mn=498 cal=51min in zone=avg hr 123=max hr 139.. I'll take it, plus I was in the sun!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi you all,

30 DS L3 D1
    30 Day Challenge D5
    20min walk

Kisses to you all

Congrats on your amazing results! xo
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Can't believe it is day 5 already! P90X3 CVX for me today, it was really hard work! But I got it done.

Loving reading about everyone else's progress - keep at it everyone!! xo
  • pinkyslippers
    Options

still feeling a little lonely and down.. no big deal: worked a short shift,, napped and now: hrm wedding gravel driveway with a hand tiller.. I only managed about a 5 foot section.. but: laugh if you will-57mn=498 cal=51min in zone=avg hr 123=max hr 139.. I'll take it, plus I was in the sun!

Well done for pushing on through :flowerforyou:
  • MrsVance120
    Options
    Great day; Bootcamp this morning, biking this afternoon. Total activity time ~ 2.5 hours.
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Whenever I am feeling a tad tired, I love to go to this forum and read about the successes. You all really motivate me. Great work and let's keep moving.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOW! great job! :) i wish i'd been keeping measurements. my excuse is lame - i don't have a tape measure!

Really? Go and buy one...sometimes the scale takes away my motivation...but the tape measure just gives it back :laugh:

Edited to say that the plateau is over! 144.4 lbs this morning :flowerforyou: