I came back

Options
I have missed this place but haven't had the energy for it for a while since I was diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma midway through last year and it has been quite a wild ride since then. I finished 6 rounds of chemotherapy in April and am now ready to battle the bulge again before I put on any more weight. I gained a little and it was mostly with the help of steroids I think however, time to get busy again. I hope I see a few old familiar faces here as I look around again. There are a couple I have been thinking about and hope their weight loss journey went well for them.

I was Liz M on my last profile, but couldn't find all my details again. New start.

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have fought one battle. This should be a piece of cake for you! I haven't been here long, but welcome back!

Charlie
  • _Anne_
    _Anne_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello Charlie.

Nice to meet you. The battle of the bulge is an ongoing battle for me :) I can't afford to take my eye off the ball.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne......wow you have had a tough time....hope all is well now and you can concentrate on beating the bulge!

We all help each other along with support and encouragement...I am sure it helps! :huh:

Jean