Day 2 check in: Lvl 1 30 day shred

Options
PheonixRizing
PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
It was easier to get through today. My whole body aches though. Hope all you shredders are fairing well ^_^ It's gonna be an awesome and grueling 30 and I'm stoked about it!

Replies

• LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 day 2 today as well! 2 down, 28 to go ;)
  • 2boys111
    2boys111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a daily check in! It helps keeps me accountable!

I did level 1. Tomorrow I need to do it once the kids are in bed---they kept getting underfoot and I had to multitask through the workout--argh! I just need 20 minutes to myself PLEASE!!!

live and learn.....I have to do this when they are in bed!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for level 1. I think I about died!!! LOL. She really does know how to put together an exercise that will really kick butt. How often do I do level 1? Do I know level 1 for one week then move one to lvl 2 for one week and so on? And how do I record her workout? I wish there was an option that said Jillian Michaels workouts...lol. There really should be.
  • FriesAreTheEnemy
    FriesAreTheEnemy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did level one day two and my whole body is sore.
    I have done this before last year and i could really see a difference after the month, I love it. Round two here I come.
    You do level one for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days, with rest in between of course.
    Hope you all keep going with it!!!!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I see there is still some life in this group! Good to know there are other 30ds people out there. I am on Level 1 day 4 and the soreness is gone:) I need to increase my weights to 5lbs I think. I have done this before, but I never completed the last level. Hope the daily check in helps keep the motivation going!!!
  • cathipa
    Options
    Level 1 day 5...still going strong. Today was a little easier :) And I've lost 1.5 lbs since starting!!!
  • princesskila
    princesskila Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 6 lvl 1 for me. Stick with it guys!
  • cathipa
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 and seeing changes:) So excited!!! I wake up every morning at 530 and get in the exercise because I know if I don't then I won't for the rest of the day.
  • purplgrl1979
    Options
    I am new to this website and have no idea how to post anything so hopefully I am doing something correctly. I started 30 DS yesterday and found the whole experience so depressing. Over the last year I have lost 44 pounds and have been consistently going to the gym 4-5 days a week, working really hard on the elliptical. But I recently felt that I was in a rut and read so many incredible reviews online about her DVDs so I thought it was time to change things up. IT WAS HARD and I don't want to get discouraged. So I am taking the next month or so off from the gym and just doing this DVD and starting yoga which is a very different thing for me. I just hope I see results that are worth the pain and demoralizing sentiments!
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What level weights do you use? I am doing 30DS Level 1 for the third time (I have never gotten through Level 3!). I used 5lbs weigths at first, but I have 8lb weights. Heavier is better, right?
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2, Level 1. It's hard! I'm so sore! For me, it's the upper body stuff that kills - push ups, the chest fly, the side squat arm lifts. I have to do more than mindlessly walking on a treadmill... I'm only using 3lb weights LOL.
  • gingermelv
    gingermelv Posts: 37
    Options
    Starting (AGAIN) today so on level 1 day 1.