Where are you going?

Options

Replies

• TiaraSeamonkey
    TiaraSeamonkey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    NCL Pearl to Alaska: Seattle, WA, Juneau, AK, Skagway, AK, Ketchikan, AK, Victoria, BC, Vancouver, BC later part of September!!
  • CherryRN109
    Options
    We are going on a 7 night Western Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas for our anniversary/my graduation in January.
  • GemmavGray
    GemmavGray Posts: 17
    Options
    Extremely jealous of all the people going away soon. Months and months for me still :( oh well. It'll get here..eventually.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    8 days....
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    We are doing the Tampa to Boston 12 day repo on April 27th 2014. Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten, and St. Thomas. Cannot wait!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We are doing the Tampa to Boston 12 day repo on April 27th 2014. Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten, and St. Thomas. Cannot wait!

Sounds wonderful! I'm sure you will have an amazing cruise!!
  • TiaraSeamonkey
    TiaraSeamonkey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sept 22 2013 NCL Pearl Alaska fr Seattle **less then 30 days**
    Sept 22 2014 NCL Sun Alaska fr Vancouver
    Dec 13 2014 NCL Getaway St. Maarten, St. Thomas, & Bahamas fr Miami

*will also be doing a 7 day in Dec 2013 or Jan 2014 from NOLA (close to home), waiting for great rate and will book last minute either the Mexico, Belize, Honduras or the Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman route
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sept 22 2013 NCL Pearl Alaska fr Seattle **less then 30 days**
    Sept 22 2014 NCL Sun Alaska fr Vancouver
    Dec 13 2014 NCL Getaway St. Maarten, St. Thomas, & Bahamas fr Miami

*will also be doing a 7 day in Dec 2013 or Jan 2014 from NOLA (close to home), waiting for great rate and will book last minute either the Mexico, Belize, Honduras or the Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman route

Sounds like a great cruise line up! One of these days I will get to Alaska, I won't have to fly for that one!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dec 1st 2013 Carnival Conquest. Miami to Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman. Been wanting to go Caribbean ever since my daughter and I did west coast Mexico 13 years ago. It will be the last family vacation before my two daughters head off to college. I booked in Nov 2012 and have pretty much been obsessed since. 82 days and counting.
  • christianteach
    Options
    Feb. Freedom out of Miami to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau. I hope it's warm enough in Feb to enjoy the water.
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just found and joined this group. We have done 8 cruises to date on numerous cruise lines. We have sailed the Caribbean (eastern, western & southern), Bermuda and the Mediterranean. We also like to travel in general so not all trips involve a boat. Earlier this year we spent 3 weeks in France to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We are also avid skiers so some of our trips are to a ski resort.

In July 2014 we will be doing our first river cruise on Viking, sailing the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland. We are also considering a short cruise early in 2014 but it is not booked yet....

I look forward to discussing cruises and hearing all about your travels.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So I had to look at this...

After the last cruise, where my son was acting just horribly, I swore I wouldn't take another cruise for a long time....

Now I want to go on another one.....

(Yes, he enjoyed the cruise, not sure why he was fighting with us so much)
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options

After the last cruise, where my son was acting just horribly, I swore I wouldn't take another cruise for a long time....

Well that is easy.....cruise without the kids :)
  • christianteach
    Options

Well that is easy.....cruise without the kids :)

Yep, that's what we're doing!
  • christianteach
    Options
    Hi all. I just found and joined this group. We have done 8 cruises to date on numerous cruise lines. We have sailed the Caribbean (eastern, western & southern), Bermuda and the Mediterranean. We also like to travel in general so not all trips involve a boat. Earlier this year we spent 3 weeks in France to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We are also avid skiers so some of our trips are to a ski resort.

In July 2014 we will be doing our first river cruise on Viking, sailing the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland. We are also considering a short cruise early in 2014 but it is not booked yet....

I look forward to discussing cruises and hearing all about your travels.

Sounds fabulous! I'm so jealous!!
  • Kakalina2
    Kakalina2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Just found you over on CC and thought I would join your group. I am Kakalina over on CC. Thanks for starting the group.

We are booked for the 31 day Incan Treasures on the HAL Statendam in the fall. Really looking forward to that. Of course, it would be nice if I could drop the 10 lbs. I gained on the last cruise.

I have hit a definite plateau and could use any and all encouragement.
  • donnapt24
    donnapt24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- just found this group on CC- headed to Alaska and Victoria BC on 6/17 on the Carnival Miracle! Just dropped 25 lbs with my fitness pal and still need 7 more pounds to reach my WW Lifetime goal weight.Plan to hit the gym while on the cruise as I do enjoy my drink of the day while cruising :)
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    First cruise with my boyfriend (I've been on 12!) on January 10, 2015. We are doing Western Caribbean - Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Honduras. I've never been to Honduras before, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'd really like to do a Southern Caribbean next, as I've never been to a lot of those ports. I'm loyal to royal, but was considering NCL for a fall cruise to the Bahamas next year.
  • christianteach
    Options
    We are going to be on the Freedom again next month. We are going to St. Marteen, St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. So excited!!
  • pretykimmie
    Options
    Cruise 1: Oct 30-Nov 4 with my small group from church on carnival fascination out of Jacksonville Bahamas

Cruise 2: ANNIVERSARY cruise!! April 25- May 02 on Norwegian Breakaway out of Miami! Eastern Caribbean