Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Birmingham UK!

Jessicaacb
Jessicaacb Posts: 2 Member
Hello, I've just joined this site and i am hoping to find some motivational people from my area, and hopefully find a few people to kick my *kitten* into gear. I want to start a healthy lifestyle while I am still young!

Replies

• Hi! I live 15 minutes outside of Wolverhampton!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    I'm from Birmingham UK, log in every day with an open diary :smile:
  • HI I AM FROM BIRMINGHAM YETS MOTIVATE :)
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Hiya, I'm from South Brum :)
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    I live in Coventry, so only 20 minutes away, and I work in Birmingham :)
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Live in Birmingham :p feel free to add! :drinker:
  • Sourdiesel79
    Sourdiesel79 Posts: 33 Member
    Coventry here, feel free to add.!
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Living in Brum add me!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    20-30 minutes north of Birmingham, somewhat a yam yam rather than a brummy though...
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Is this where all us Yam Yams come out of the woodwork and go "Eeeeew, Birmingham"?

I'm the Black Country, so feel free to add me :) (half brummie, half yam yam; how I argue with myself sometimes... :P )
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Is this where all us Yam Yams come out of the woodwork and go "Eeeeew, Birmingham"?

I'm the Black Country, so feel free to add me :) (half brummie, half yam yam; how I argue with myself sometimes... :P )

They doe spake proper!

I was beginning to think I was the only one! Friend request sent! (though my activity on here is usually in bursts, I always come back though...)
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member

Ow bin ya?

Black country raised, living down the road in Warwick. Always happy to have new friends to share encouragement with and experiences!!
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Hi...I'm also from the Black country...not logging as often as I should at the moment but getting back on board...feel free to add
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    I live in Coventry, feel free to add. :)
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    I'm From Wolverhampton and I have Returned!!!!!
  • NicksWTB
    NicksWTB Posts: 54 Member
    Another yam yam here. Feel free to add. I log every day and my food diary is open for a nose too! :-)
  • parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    I'm near london know it's not near u but feel free to add me and anyone else ????
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Im from Birmingham :)
  • flyaway15
    flyaway15 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm South of Coventry, in Kenilworth!
  • GGTiny
    GGTiny Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, living in Shrewsbury but from Wolverhampton, needing motivation guys.