Looking for friends with open diarys

Options

Replies

• veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Open diary here, mainly Aldi although some oriental/asian additions from Tesco :)
  • Carol22355
    Carol22355 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary - I mainly shop in Tesco with a bit of Aldi thrown in
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me and laugh at my diary. I don't eat especially healthily, but I've lost 3.5 stone to be at my target weight. Religiously consume at least 1 take away per week (i still love food!)

I carry every supermarket loyalty card going ... this proves that I have no supermarket loyalty!
  • fizzingwhizbees
    Options
    Open diary to friends, have only just started using it today though! I shop at Sainsbury's mostly as it's the largest/cheapest supermarket near me, with some Tesco bits and market fruit thrown in every now and again.
  • markbel83
    markbel83 Posts: 60
    Options
    fill free to add
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, if I can be of any help add me
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I have an open diary and shop in tesco, sainsburys, aldi and marks and spencer.
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Open diary here, mainly asda or morrisons shopper!
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary maybe not the most creative but I try. Add me if you want.
  • Saradm101
    Saradm101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, From Leeds My dairy open to friends and do I most of my shopping from Asda.. please feel free to add.. :):)
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to send a FR but I've been a bit crap the last month and have only just got back on it.
    I mostly shop at Asda for veg, fruit and sundries and the local butcher for meat since it's half the price of the supermarkets.
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Shop mainly Asda, but aldi/Tesco/farmfoods etc as well, My diary is always open, welcoming all FR's x
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the North East, on here everyday with an open (honest) diary!

Tend to do my main shop at Asda/Sainsburys with top ups at various other places!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me and laugh at my diary. I don't eat especially healthily, but I've lost 3.5 stone to be at my target weight. Religiously consume at least 1 take away per week (i still love food!)

I carry every supermarket loyalty card going ... this proves that I have no supermarket loyalty!

Love your honesty....just shows you don't have to eat like a rabbit to lose weight! Life's too short to deny yourself completely
  • squeezylou82
    squeezylou82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I shop at tesco, have an open diary and am on a mish! Feel free to add.
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    strengthandhonour4eva Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm open :) add me if ya like
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.

Live / Work in Durham and back to North Derbyshire at weekends.

Mostly shop at Aldi / Sainsbury's

:)
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Bazzaware
    Bazzaware Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you so wish. My diary is open but don't look at last Tuesdays!! :cry: Asda Tesco's and Sainsburys are my main shops. But I never go into Domnios on a Tuesday.
  • loopy12355
    loopy12355 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just made my diary open (eek) I shop at sainsbury's and I pop in to most supermarkets for little top ups.