"Rules"

Options
Hi all, To make this work, I'd like to encourage/enforce a few things:

1) Add each other as friends with Open-diary setting. Here's why:
- My MFP mobile on my phone only shows newsfeed, and I can't access the wonderful forum that MFP website provides. But the newsfeed does show friend's status of so-and-so completed diary, so-and-so hit the gym, so-and-so completed a streak of 20 days. Those are super encouraging, so make those available please! PS: Settings> Diary Settings> Diary Sharing

2) NSV status posts
- This is the point of this group in the first place- a cozy support community! 'I can lift XX weight;, 'my bro told me im his inspiration!' etc are all welcomed

3) Whining status posts
- Again, this is the point of this group - getting someone to kick another someone in the butt when in need. We all have those " but my bed is so warm...", "it looks cloudy today", " 5 more minutes" mornings Or "im really tired today", "i already stood around a lot", "I could just rest a bit and do it tomorrow" afternoon/evenings. Say it loud on the MFP so someone can give you a virtual cheer :P

4) Motivational link/image status post
- Have I stressed "community" enough?? :) Love those quotes. Try to limit this to at most 1-2 per week, but who knows. Maybe someone across the globe just happen to need that quote to get out of bed.

In the spirit of reddit,
TL;DR: BE ACTIVE to make this a real support community!

Replies

• perthy21
    perthy21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • min531
    min531 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I may or may not have splurged and ate like total crap knowing that tomorrow I have to set it on open-diary lol. Don't judge me! ;)
  • changsofa
    changsofa Posts: 37
    Options
    Lol you should check out that chocolate walnut cookie I had today. 400 calories of deliciousness out of my lunch window. AHGHH!! Salad for tonight haha!
  • katnisseverduh
    katnisseverduh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love this! Amazing.
  • hilaryannb
    Options
    Agree! I get sad when I can't see people's food diaries. I like to get ideas for new meals and combos :) plus, that guilt factor haha
  • thewaxlion
    Options
    I started adding people as friends... somewhere around page 3, I kind of lost steam. There are so many members!
  • changsofa
    changsofa Posts: 37
    Options
    Yeah! I think I started from adding people in the forum, then adding people who seem to have already added others in the group. This group really grew faster & larger than I thought!
  • MetalTes
    MetalTes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll start adding people tomorrow, I'm up past my bedtime already!! :D