Where is everone?

Options
Amberh82
Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
OK, so I'm one to talk...I haven't been the best at posting the past week... but I got on the boards prepared to join in today and it seems like there isn't a lot of participation :sad:

where is everyone??

Replies

• Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love the crying face. LoL Xo's I'm posting quotes as often as I can....how are you girlie??? =))))
  • Amberh82
    Options
    I am doing really good. sore today. just started p90x3 on monday. ouch!!!

and I see your quotes :happy:
  • Amberh82
    Options
    you??
  • Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love the "ouch" feeling? LoL - I finally got back into moving. Not full blow exercising just yet. But Monday my boyfriend and I didn't have any sales calls in the evening so we played a little bit of basketball. Tuesday I did some weights on my arm. Yesterday I took a break and I plan on doing something tonight. It's just hard with working the full time job at 45 hours per week and then running the business on the weekends and in the evenings, but I told myself - even if it's just 10 minutes of something. It's better than sitting on the couch for those 10 minutes. So I'm getting there. The nice weather I'm sure is helping too because I want to be outside. Not like the winter where I just wanted to come home and get underneath the covers. LoL Good luck with P90X =))) It's going to kick your *kitten*. :laugh: <----that's a good laugh!