Fitbit

Options
There is now an OA group on Fitbit if anyone needs support there.

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the info. I have yet to purchase a fitbit device, but have heard great things about it. I'll have to check it out. Any recommendations?
  • MichelleOnWheels
    MichelleOnWheels Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started using it a couple of weeks ago. I really love it. Still trying to figure it all out. I have the Fitbit One. It syncs with MFP so I don't have to add my exercise unless I want to, then Fitbit automatically readjusts its info so I don't overestimate. Really happy so far, and learning a little more every day.
  • blackthrux
    blackthrux Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    There is now an OA group on Fitbit if anyone needs support there.

Thanks for passing this along, I'll head over to check it out sometime.
    Thanks for sharing the info. I have yet to purchase a fitbit device, but have heard great things about it. I'll have to check it out. Any recommendations?

I just started using a Fitbit "Zip" a few weeks ago. My workplace health and wellness program syncs data from a Fitbit and applies a credit toward health insurance premiums. I've also heard good things about Fitbit, so when the originally issued pedometer died, I decided to givie it a go. The Zip is a pretty small size, barely larger than a quarter. I've not explored having it sync to MFP, so can't comment on whether / how that works.