Thank You Frozen For Letting Mommy Work Out!

Options
I just wanted to share this with you guys!
So lately when I work out at home and need to get my kids out of my hair for 30 minutes, I turn on Frozen.
Really I feel like I should write Disney a Thank You letter because my 3 year old who doesn't sit still, will stay in front of TV long enough for me to sneak out to the basement for 30 minutes and exercise when Frozen is on.
Elsa and Anna turned out to be the best babysitters!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How do you distract your kids so you can exercise?

Replies

• DisneyBecca
    Options
    I turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for my 15 month old twins. It works (almost) every time!
  • AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine will watch a show while I walk up and down our street. I step outside for a few minutes at a time to get my 8000 steps in. But for the next two weeks my eldest will be away visiting my mom so I'll need to figure out something else. Maybe some free exercise "dvd"s on Amazon Prime. I could do those before my cute boot wakes up. Or take him with me.
  • Shapeupwithalla
    Options
    Mickey still works for my youngest who is 3. However, Sophia The First is definitely her favorite. Thankfully she is over her Dora phase!!! I'll take Sophia's voice over Dora's any day!!!
    I turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for my 15 month old twins. It works (almost) every time!
  • Shapeupwithalla
    Options
    I had to rely solely on DVDs so far this Summer! Barely made it to the gym in June and by the looks of it, workout DVDs for me in July as well.
    Mine will watch a show while I walk up and down our street. I step outside for a few minutes at a time to get my 8000 steps in. But for the next two weeks my eldest will be away visiting my mom so I'll need to figure out something else. Maybe some free exercise "dvd"s on Amazon Prime. I could do those before my cute boot wakes up. Or take him with me.
  • AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I could do my walking after hubby gets home but once he's home I tend to want to just hang with him. Plus it's dinner prep time etc etc.
    If I go out during the day I miss some of the Disney show theme songs.