Options
Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
Please access the link below to add your MFP name, weight you wish to be when the challenge ends (5 week challenge goal) and your starting weight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AloVZ224FcwydG1WTlZJX1hiTE1kZGpDb0RHV0Nxc0E&usp=sharing

This information will be used to create the teams.

***Update*** If you would like to be a team leader (see the FAQs for details on what they do) please place TL next to your name in the spread sheet. Thanks!!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Replies

• bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just a thought..but can we put the names in alphabetical order so its easier for us to find ourselves on the spreadsheet...thanks
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    signed up and ready to go
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just a thought..but can we put the names in alphabetical order so its easier for us to find ourselves on the spreadsheet...thanks

That is a good idea; however, I have received request from individuals to be on the same team. When you see working spread sheet, you will find that it will be easy to find your name because you will be looking for your team color first. You can also do a ctrl-f to do a quick search on the spread sheet for your name.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • bjmurphy102
    bjmurphy102 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So with the holiday yesterday and go go go I forgot to post my starting weight but I just uploaded it today I hope I did it right and that it saved :)