Looking for some friends.

Options
Hi there! I'm Amber, 35 years old and looking to add a few new friends. I'm currently 173ish and hoping to hit a goal of around 130 at 5'2 (though I don't worry about the scale too much). I'm currently getting back into the swing of things and training for the Mudderella in Sept. and the Baltimore relay in October. I was hoping to find some like minded friends here????

Replies

• suejenfb
    suejenfb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I just sent you a friend request. I'm 5'5". 177pounds and looking to be around 130 also. We can do this. :-)
  • chickenchaser78
    chickenchaser78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm all over some new friends. I'm really working on consistency this go around. Log all the things, no matter if they make my daily food journal look bad LOL.

Good luck on your goals too!
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Hi! I don't know how to send a friend request, but feel free to add me... I would love someone to be acountability/motivational buddies with :)

I'm 5'8, about 200 and trying to get down to 160ish or healthy body fat level, whatever comes first.
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, Im always on the lookout for new friends, to motivate me and also for me to motivate them. Im 5" 3 and 60kg, I eat clean and have gone from 30% body fat to 16% in 6 months, and still counting :) x
  • suznut8
    suznut8 Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
    I've been doing strength training for over a year and next month I'll take part in my first power lifting meet!
  • lesliehockaday
    Options
    I will send you a request. I am 32 5'3 215 lbs and am aiming to be at 145.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've sent a request
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends too! I'm 46yrs old. 5'1" and 138LBs. I'm hoping new friends with open food diaries will give me some new ideas for meals, in turn I'll open my diary! I like weight training and I would like friends who lift as well!
    Thanks y'all!
  • jpeloquin4
    jpeloquin4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP again, have been off it for a while. looking for some friends also to help get motivated!
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2". At this point I'm trying to get stronger, build more muscle. Besides lifting, I do Aqua Fit & I'm trying to get into lane swimming. Been on MFP since Nov 2012.
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'2 with almost the same weight. Doing stronglifts and try to be more active in general. Feel free to add me :-)
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4” and 200lbs...aiming for 160lbs

I'm planning on starting ice cream 5x5(strong lifts)

This is assuming I can get access to a gym while I'm home on break :/

Feel free to add me!
  • alaskarae07
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Newbie to mfp starting today! yay me! looking forward to loosing the weight with weight lifting an cardio alternate days n walks in the evenings. please feel free to add me=) would very much appreciate expert advice=) new to working out n getting fit
  • quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I post photos of my weekly meals on instagram. (@quzly)
  • CatchMeJess
    CatchMeJess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber!

So excited that you're reaching out. Having the support of like-minded fitness friends has been one of the best ways for me to be motivated too. Looking forward to hearing about the positive physical and mental changes you will be experiencing on your journey.

Best of luck to you!
  • canoecanoe
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to make some friends too. I'm Bailey, 21 years old, student. It took a long time but I think I've finally hit a stride with working out and I love breaking personal records!
  • lilv711
    lilv711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me too!
  • Miss__Erin
    Options
    Hi. I'm Erin. 28 from Sydney Australia. New to MFP :-) feel free to add me. I've gone a little off track with diet/working out etc. So I'm trying to get back into it. I log in daily and have an open diary :-)
  • jrhanna84
    jrhanna84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send a request too. I need some buddies to keep me motivated, especially now that I'm healing up from injury.
  • royalpassion
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I've been off MFP for some time and now I'm giving it another shot, but I NEED some accountability partners! Feel free to add me! I'm 31 from California and prefer weights over cardio any day of the week! I enjoy riding my road bike, but I only have the time to ride once or twice a week. I'm 165 now, trying to get back down to 145-150 range. French fries and pizza are my weakness!! :love: