Hello!!

Options
Lets make this place active! It looks as if there are enough of us who really want this.

Replies

• soywoman
    soywoman Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Would love to get this group going!!! Anyone have any suggestions for keeping on track when you are in this age group?
  • wrknman1963
    Options
    I think the most difficult thing about our age group ( I hate to think that I am in the middle of it ) but I look in the mirror and ask what happened?...it just seems like yesterday I was 25...hmmmm...I digress.

It is carving out the time for our selves and during that time mentally disconnecting so we can focus on ourselves...sounds selfish but necessary.

I finally got back to the gym today...and survived :)

Really limited workout but just enough to "wake up" my body...it feels great

I guess what I'm saying is find the time...force the time for yourself...it doesn't take a lot...begin at 15 mins/day and before you know it...you'll be well on your way...

Steve
  • candis1961
    candis1961 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!!
  • wrknman1963
    Options
    Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing well and continuing their momentum. I had a couple day set back a week ago, but that was a week ago and in the past !!! I have found that it takes more energy to focus on the negative and things I can not change ( the past ) than focus moving forward...so move forward it is :)
  • PHayes_the_monkey
    Options
    I would really like to hear from women like me. I am 47 with two small boys ages 5 and 7. I need to drop 60 pounds and get fit so I can keep up with them!
  • PHayes_the_monkey
    Options
    I understand the past-focus thing. Just returned from doing my mother's estate sale/donation of what didn't sell. Going through everything she had accumulated in her life was a difficult and painful process. I had just started the c25k program again and the funk that put me through set me back a week in the program. Just couldn't get motivated to exercise.