How did you do today?

Options
I started the day off really well. Made my first batch this morning and stayed full all afternoon. But then my mom sent over dinner for the kids so I wouldn't have to cook and I just couldn't resist. I guess that I could have just passed on the rice... :ohwell:

But that wasn't even the worst of it... I was up all last night and didn't take a nap today to make up for it so by 8:00 tonight, I was so tired and had so much nervous energy that instead of just making the other half of my smoothie, I snacked instead...:mad:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also quit smoking today so I've had a killer headache and I'm sure that had something to do with me wanting to eat anything in sight by the end of the day :grumble:

Guess that there is nothing I can do now but to just chalk it up to a bad day and begin again tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'm going to stop by my mom and dad's house and borrow their scale (still haven't found mine since the move...) so that I can weigh in and really get serious again. I only have 15 days until my daughter's Open House and I would really like to look good for it.

I'm also going down to a 2:2 ratio of greens to fruit instead of a 3:4. I'm hoping that will speed things along a bit.

How did you do today?

Replies

• tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Well....after eating so well all week, I ate too much!!! I think I knew I would! But I'm going to try and not beat myself about it...too hard:wink:

My goodness - you quit smoking on top of everything....you go girlfriend!:happy:

We should friend each other and email there. Is this a green smoothie diet discussion group? I'm planning on buying the book next weekend and all the goodies to make my smoothies!

Hope you have a GREAT day today!!!