Introduce Your Little Ones

Options
13»

Replies

• brittyD906
    brittyD906 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My first son, Jace, was born August 2012, he came right on his due date; weighing in at 9lbs 2.5oz 20" long! 19 hours of labor, no pain meds.
    My second son, Malakai, was due June 15 but was born June 13 @ 11:05 am, weighing in at 8lbs 9oz 21" long! Arrived at hospital already 8 cm, two hours later he was born-my doctor said he could have came an hour earlier but since I didn't register ahead of time I needed to sign papers, and the nurses had to take my medical history. But all in all I was completely shocked by how quick and easy this labor was compared to my first! Also no pain meds. (:
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

My second son, Malakai, was due June 15 but was born June 13 @ 11:05 am ....

Awesome! My son was also due on June 15 and came two days early on June 13. He was born at 7:31pm.
  • Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a mother to 4 children 13 years, 12 years, 2 years and 5 months old. We live in London UK
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    8 kids, wow! Fun! I really wanted a lot of kids. I am one of 17 in my family (#7 actually, so in the middle) and I loved having so many brothers and sisters. When I was younger I thought I wanted 8. Then, I had my daughter and was like 'nope, I am done' lol (bad pregnancy and birth experience.) 8 years later, I just had my son and am now thinking again I might be done, I don't know though.

There are so many wonderful experiences to be had and things to love about a large family. I am so glad you are enjoying your life and are happy in it. I am happy for you :)

Thank you! Wow, 17 is pretty epic. :) My kids love their big family, too.
  • brittyD906
    brittyD906 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Awesome! My son was also due on June 15 and came two days early on June 13. He was born at 7:31pm.

Wow! What are the odds of that!