Starting over on Induction.

melodymedlin
melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
I love atkins. It has helped me tons but since going on vacation I've stopped eating my low carb favorites and found that some of my sweet tooth has come back. I decided I needed to do induction again and get myself back in the swing of things. Good idea???? Advice. I'm still counting net carbs although I know some people count all carbs it just works well for me. Also I do need to add in fruit and other veggies sometimes as I have glucose issues after 3 days extreme low carb. So I guess I just treat myself according. :) Thanks for the input! have a blessed Sunday ya'll.

Replies

• recker80
    recker80 Posts: 19 Member
    Good for you!!!! Induction will help detox and jump start your loss. Hey if it works for you then why not? I don't think you should skip the induction because being in keto is important to move onto the next phases
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    I think it is a great idea! induction like Recker80 said is a great way to jump start your weight loss again. You Got This!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    thanks ya'll Day 3 and starting to get the keto headache but all is all cravings are much better. :) Love my low carb!!!