OK guys...a new week starts today.

It's going to be a good one!

Replies

• muggzie399
    muggzie399 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OK guys...a new week starts today.

It's going to be a good one!

It will be as long as I stay on track. Shopped for my foods and I am good. Forgot a couple of things. and I will have to pick them up. Pre planning is my thing.
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feeling sluggish...didnt get to work out yesterday so I know thats why....back on track and its a new week...the harder I push myself at working out the better I feel.....so I hit the gym after work today so I have all day to motivate myself lol :-)

Have a great week all :-)
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Did not drink last night, but had toooo many chips. I have to work hard to just say NO!! My plans for this week is to get in a few work outs and to NOT HAVE ANY JUNK FOOD, OR BEER OR WINE UNTIL SATURDAY. I know to get the work out in is going to be a real test as my work schedule change from one day to the next leaving me to wiped out to want to do anything but sleep.

Monday and Tuesday I go in at noon so workout fir sure.on my way now it's 8:37am

Wednesday 4:45am we will see what happen,

Have a safe and healthy week.
  • doco2279
    doco2279 Posts: 3
    Options
    I put this on the wrong day.....I agree with phillyb, a little sluggish.

Horrible weekend for me. I cleaned my car out...and low and behold, in my trunk, I discovered four six packs of various beers. So, 4th of July weekend, what else was I going to do but get rid of them. That led me to buying two more six packs throughout the "looooong" weekend. So, I've got a lot of catching up to do so that I don't totally despise myself on weigh in day on Saturday. phillyb, I like your philosophy, finding the right balance. It is really hard on the weekend, baking in the sun doing yard work and not reaching for a beer or four during that time. I have upped my water intake, which is a good thing. I just need to concentrate on not buying those six packs on the way home from work. Working out after work is helping with that. We all need a stress reliever and the easiest for me is drinking my stress away. Working out is a close second, but it difficult when you get home, have to decide on dinner, cook it, and outside of that I am on several committees that meet regularly during weeknights. Hopefully that will slow up a bit and I will have more time to get healthy. It does seem to help having you all as accountability partners. Anyhow, I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th. I've got two weeks of vacation starting the 11th, plus a wedding to attend on the 12th, so the next two to three weeks will be trying. Wish me luck.
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All:

becre8tive: I hope all is well with you :-)

mykizmom: woohoo no drinks...great job...this isnt easy at times, especially when stress bogs us down :-)

muggzie: yes planning is so hard some times but it is always helpful...when I gain its because I didnot plan, sometimes it takes some time to plan our week, but it is always a benefit :-)

doco: oh no a goldmine in the car, lol :-) I hear ya, it is hard and I use to grab a glass and then it was three..lol...so I now limit it to only Saturday and a few on Sunday...its been working out, sometimes I wish Saturday was right after Monday though, lol. Enjoy your vacation and wedding celebration :-)

Today was a lil rough for me n the hubby, but we took a 30 min walk in hot n humid NC and it helped to difuse our anger (not at each other, lol...ppl drive me crazy at times, lol).

There is always a purpose for everything and God (or your higher power) is in control and will get us through all this fun stuff - have a great night !

:bigsmile: