STALL!!! Possible gallstones.

Options
Hey all,
This is a two fold post.....

I had surgery 1/21/2014. I am 24 weeks out. I've only lost 10 or so in the last 3 months..... Looking for reminders, tips on what others have done to get back on track and out of a stall.

Gallstones, been having pain since Saturday night. Nausea, increased pain after eating. Waiting for a call from my doc.

Thanks!

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Stall - Go back in your food logs to where you were activly losing and follow that exact food plan and exercise plan again and your stall should end. Also remember, that sometimes the scale stops moving, but the inches are going down instead. This happens as we lose fat and gain muscle because, pound for pound, muscle is smaller in size than fat (think a pound of feathers for fat and a pound of bricks for muscle). So you may not be stalled so much as losing fat and gaining muscle. My doctor says that as long as something is going down (numbers on the scale or clothing size) you are still going in the right direction.

Gallstones - been there, done that and it isn't pleasant! Sending prayers your way!
  • lindsey_i_am
    Options
    Thanks!