** Challenge Log_Tracking Spread Sheet**

Options
Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
The teams are set! Summer Slam will start on 7/4/14! Please reply to this post with any questions. As information, some of the names had to be copied and pasted from the form so if there is a miss spelling or issue, please send me a PM and I will get it fixed…the system truncates names so there may be some issues.

Between now and 7/4/14:

1. Copy the challenge spread sheet link into your web browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AloVZ224FcwydG1WTlZJX1hiTE1kZGpDb0RHV0Nxc0E&usp=sharing#gid=0

2. Enter your goal weight (weight you want to be at the end of the 5 week challenge) in column D next to your name. Enter your starting weight in column E (week 0).

Going forward, between Wednesday and Friday (mid-night EST) :

***Access the spreadsheet and update your weight.

Every Saturday by 12: PM EST:

***Look for the winners to be announced.

Good Luck everyone!!!!!

FOR SMART PHONE USERS:

Download the "drive' Google drive app on your smartphone (I know its available on apple and android. It is not available for BB to my knowledge.) Once you download that app, you should be able to access it from your drive list. If all else fails, PM your TL to add your weight for the week.

Spreadsheet name is 2014 Summer Slam Weight Loss Challenge Tracking_Log Sheet.

BUT, if this does not work for you, connect with your TL or myself to add your weights. We want everyone to log their weights each week!!

Replies

• Modellabell
    Options
    Some team leaders have already started to do so..great job!!! If you have not done so already, TLs please start befriending your team members and reaching out to them.

Thanks!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you for hosting this Challenge :flowerforyou:
  • spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Re: UK time conversion

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I usually weigh Friday mornings (before work) so 7am GMT. I have had a look on a time converter chart but not sure if that is too late for your deadline? If it is I will just move it to Thursday mornings - let me know what you think :)

Thanks! And yes thanks so much for hosting / organising this challenge.

Bex
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bex, I'm in the UK and I just log first thing Friday morning and I usually get it in in time. Lisa
  • spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bex, I'm in the UK and I just log first thing Friday morning and I usually get it in in time. Lisa

Brilliant! Thanks Lisa :)
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge?
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Hi,

Re: UK time conversion

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, I usually weigh Friday mornings (before work) so 7am GMT. I have had a look on a time converter chart but not sure if that is too late for your deadline? If it is I will just move it to Thursday mornings - let me know what you think :)

Thanks! And yes thanks so much for hosting / organising this challenge.

Bex

Now I have give out my little secret:laugh: ..that is fine. To be honest, I am checking my eye lids for wholes at midnight EST:happy: (sleeping). Any weight that is not there Saturday morning when I go to do the spread sheet does not count. I am sure that it will be fine...thanks for asking.
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge?

Yup. you have been put on a team (mint I think) please see the spread sheet.
  • JEVANS72
    JEVANS72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Can I still join a team?
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Hi, Can I still join a team?
    sure. please check the spread sheet by the end of today.

thanks
  • sunshine91479
    sunshine91479 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Can I still join?

Yup. You are on team Forest. Thanks
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Mondays so I've updated the spreadsheet with my weight for the weigh-in on the 11th. I hope that's ok, but I'll have trouble remembering to do it if I need to check back in later this week.
  • Modellabell
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Mondays so I've updated the spreadsheet with my weight for the weigh-in on the 11th. I hope that's ok, but I'll have trouble remembering to do it if I need to check back in later this week.

No worries. Do what works for you.
  • MultiGoddess
    MultiGoddess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    SOrry, I blanked out on when it started..

Can I still participate?
  • Modellabell
    Options
    SOrry, I blanked out on when it started..

Can I still participate?

Please review the spread sheet for your team assignment. Thanks
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Crappp I forgot to weigh in this morning before I ate anything. Is it possible for me to send you my weigh in tomorrow around 8am?? I'm so sorry!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble entering my weight on the tracking sheet. I type but nothing appears?
  • MultiGoddess
    MultiGoddess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't see my name in any of the teams, I guess I will catch the next challenge.