Talk girls!! Seeking new MFP friends!

Options
I'm 5-11' and new to the MFP community! I need to lose quite a bit of weight and would love to make some friends in the process! I would love to talk to anyone who is in the same boat! I would love for you to add me as a friend! Hopefully talk to you soon!!

Replies

• lbpears
    lbpears Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Friend request sent. :)
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'11" but not really got a lot to lose. Happy to support and chat though so if you want please friend request me.

Good luck for your exciting journey.
    Becca
  • jessicoria
    jessicoria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" but I have quite a lot to lose! I'm always looking to give and receive support!
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'11"ish and have a lot to lose. Sending friend request.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'9", but I log every day and am here for the long haul. Anyone can add me. :smile:
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'11" here too with about 40 more to go!! Feel free to add me anyone...
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5ft 10 or 11 (it varies lol), and about halfway through my weight loss. Request sent :)
  • apm88
    apm88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 6'1, and have a lot to lose as well! Feel free to add me as well:)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and have lost 80 pounds in the last year. I have more to go, but feel free to add me.
  • beckathaa
    beckathaa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 6'0 and have about 25 lbs to lose. I sent Presley a invite, and am also looking for some friends on here for motivation. Feel free to add me as well!
    Becca
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 will send a friend request
  • jessicagipson
    Options
    ME! I'm 5'11. I've got about 20lbs to lose. I'll send a friend request.
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 5'8, I hope I make the cut for being tall. :) And anyone can add me as well
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 6' even and in the same boat. Please add me, I need all the support I can get!!
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Tall women UNITE! lol

I'm 27 yrs old, 6ft tall and have always been reed thin but finally started gaining weight a couple of years ago...now that my metabolism has slowed down some I'm tryna lose 25 of the 40lbs I've gained, then simply tone and maintain it. Feel free to add me...us tall women have to stick together :-)
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'8/9 here and got a while to go. I need to lose more.
  • hukanna
    Options
    tall women add me. i am 5'2
  • mnnyc
    mnnyc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    People can feel free to add me as well! I'm 5'10 and looking to lose another 20-25 pounds and would love some support!
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm 1,82m which translates to 5'11 and a half! I'm gonna lose around 10kg (22 pounds) and would like to meet some nice people!
  • jenndee11
    jenndee11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 6' and looking to maintain after a substantial weight-loss this year. Please feel free to add me--I'm still getting used to MFP but I'm using it daily. Thanks!