First Day of Insanity

Options
As you've probably seen this going to be my thrid time with Insanity and workouts are still challenging thats why I love this program. There have been many days I wanted to quit and somedays when I just skipped my workout but Im glad now that I didnt give up because I have had amazing results. I tried to keep with the Insanity team at first only to find myself nauseuos and exhausted. Go at your own pace if you make it through you have done a great job. How have your results been so far?

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Holly smokes... Just completed the Cardio Power & Resistance... Holly cow!! I did better than yesterday - made it through the entire warm up and stretching without a break, but in the first circuit, second set I was ready to die! I LOVE IT! Wooo... I feel so freaking proud of myself!
  • nix202011
    nix202011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start it tmrw :)
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in Month 2, So far, I have lost 13 pounds and 10 total inches! Today my workout is Max Interval Circuit. The first day I did that workout I felt like death afterwards! LOL I hope today goes a little better :)
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just checked the tracking and mine won't be here until tomorrow!!!! NOOOOOO

I wanted to start it tonight!
  • izu87
    Options
    Staniel, did it arrive already?
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 tonight. When doing the recovery workout (spoiler alert...not a recovery!) I made the mistake of doing the lunges twice on the same leg. I didn't realize I was doing the wrong leg until the end of the set. Now my left quad is so sore and my right leg feels fine. And because I am doing it with my husband, we can only work out after the kids are in bed...so that means starting it after 8:30. Last night I was so tired and was ready to skip it and make it up on the rest day but he dragged my *kitten* out of bed to do it. (yes I was in bed at 8:30...) I'm so glad that he is doing it with me so we can push each other.
  • izu87
    Options
    I did Pure Cardio today. It was Pure. Cardio. Loving it!

And ouch, Lizz! The "recovery" is the only one that has given me sore muscles so far, so honestly I do not envy you and your left leg...
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    13 pounds stacjsteinert thats amazing in one month.:smile: I wish the workouts got easier my first time doing Insanity also now looking back I realize the challenge is what keeps you going back for more.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lizz you have some strong legs if you were able to make it through those lunges twice :smile: it is great that you and your hubby are a team. You need someone who is going to push you to do your best. make sure next week you switch cardio abs for insane abs for the best results