Looking for vegan (or vegetarian) friends!

Options
mondvay
mondvay Posts: 21 Member
Hi guys! I recently went from vegetarian (4 years) to vegan on april 24th and I'd love to see some more vegan or at least vegetarian diaries on my news feed! Whether you're losing weight, building muscle or maintaining, feel free to add me! I'm on here every day and I try to be as active as possible and comment a lot :)

Replies

• RawTasha
    RawTasha Posts: 23
    Options
    Have sent a request ????
  • MuddyJeans88
    Options
    Sending you a request now! If anyone else sees me on here, I'm looking for more vegans/vegetarian friends as well.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll send some requests now :)
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Sending requests now. Would love to see some meat-free diaries on my news feed!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    Longtime vegetarian, ~6 month ish vegan
    I log about 75% of the time and I love to share recipes
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I would like to expand my friends list. I don't send out individual friend requests, but I accept friend requests sent to me. I am an ethical vegan who hates PETA. I oppose the murder of nonhuman creatures for any reason. Feel free to check out my profile page, and if you would like to be my friend, please add me! Thank you!
  • mrsmontejano218
    mrsmontejano218 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm kind of new to this app and I have been doing some research on what I need to know about becoming vegetarian and vegan...I eventually do not want to eat meat. I need help with recipes and any other info you can give me I have also been trying to transition my family because it's healthier and my nine year old doesn't want to have anything to do with meat either. Only thing is my husband is hard to please would like help with making him feel and taste like he is eating meat but without eating meat. Thank you all :-)
  • Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm vegan with an open diary if anyone wants to add me!
  • jmunn1129
    jmunn1129 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I'd love plenty of new friends! Thank you