Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters

Options
texasgardnr
texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
I was on Amazon dot com and discovered that a new Leslie Sansone DVD is coming out on August 26, 2014.

The name is: Mix & Match Walk Blasters. This is another in the Just Walk series and will feature 10 different "mini walks". The list of the "mini walks" is on Amazon's website.

I also Googled the DVD and found that it will be available on Amazon as well as other online sites, including Walmart for example, for pre-order. I did not check every website listed to see what information is on them.

The information states that it will be customizable so that you can create your own workout, as well as including "three preplanned workouts". It appears that this DVD will function the same way as the Just Walk Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan does.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    THANKS for the heads up! Something to look forward to as summer wanes.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Headed over to Amazon now to check out Mix & Match Walk Blasters!!! So EXCITED to hear this one's coming!!!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Ooooh thanks!! Did you pre order it?
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    YESSSS...just pre-ordered M & M WB!!!!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    It does sound like it could be a good one, both the line up of short bursts of focus, and also the fact that it is customizable like the U5DWP DVD.
    I'm considering pre ordering also :wink: . I never do that because I wait till I see what reviews and/ or preview video clips show or if I have tons of patience I wait to check it out from the library. But this seems to have promise because it is not an ordinary walk :) so there is nothing to compare it to.

Pre ordering would be fun because when I'm least expecting it it will come in the mail because I'd forget about having ordered it several months in advance. A nice surprise :happy: .

Yay for you Sue in just doing it and pre ordering it :flowerforyou: .
  • Stacey1076
    Stacey1076 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I pre-ordered from Walmart.com. With the pre-order, I was able to get free shipping. I can't wait to try this dvd.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Programable! ....Thanks for the info TexasGardner.

Being able to program the workout up front is so nice. Haven't pre-ordered yet. Once in awhile Target gets a DVD before Amazon does (?).
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I was so excited to hear about this! I've been doing 1 or 2 miles every morning (in addition to a 3 - 5 walk in the evening outdoors) so a little variety would be nice plus I love the programming option.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that this was not a repackaged workout, but the titles sounds promising:

Light Walk!
    Brisk + Steady!
    Interval Walk!
    Short + Sweaty!
    Walk, Kick + Jab!
    Dance Walk!
    Tummy Trimmer!
    Lower Body Blast!
    Upper Body Blast!
    Flexibility Walk!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Oh this sounds like just what I've been wanting! Trying to find the video that I want when I'm half asleep is annoying for me LOL! I'm not chipper until my shower lol. And YouTube likes to delete my videos. So preordering this!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard about this one - thank you!!! Heading to Amazon to add it to my wish list lol! :flowerforyou:
  • Stacey1076
    Stacey1076 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. I cannot wait to receive this dvd.