Before photo's?

Options
Desirae_B
Desirae_B Posts: 15 Member
Hi - Whoever started this group will we be taking before photo's or just recording our numbers? Weight & measurements? Any ideas yet how this will be structured?

Desirae :smile:

Replies

• bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have the same ??
  • TheNewMe99
    TheNewMe99 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in. New to the site so not sure how this works. Please fill me in! Thanks :)
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm also new, and while the thought of photos is rather terrifying, I'm in! :)
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Start July 2, 2014
    Starting Weight 210.6
  • peoplegreet1
    Options
    Here is my before photo and my measurements are
    neck 17.5
    Waist 47
    Hips 47
    I am round but it is going to change to be young and slim!
  • Desirae_B
    Desirae_B Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Peoplegreet1 - I sent you a message but thought maybe this would be better. Are you the group organizer?

Desirae
  • peoplegreet1
    Options
    I am not the organizer but it makes sense to take before photos of ourselves and to take measurements and weight. I want to start the sooner the better. My weigh ins are on Wednesday's so we can start then. Just start posting and we will have fun!
    We will do this together!
  • peoplegreet1
    Options
    Okay in the post it says something about Body Mass Index you can look this up on Google and type the Body Mass Index and look for the one with gov in it. That means it is official.
    My body mass index is officially 34 I am in the obese category. That is okay it's going to change and soon I will be able to zip my pants like the rest of the skinny ladies and not wear pull on jeans.
    I have no idea what happened to the organizer maybe their on vacation????