Biggest Loser TEAMS

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
1t0cih.png
24q2z3q.png
9qabg5.png

If you no longer wish to participate, please let me know by Thursday, July 10th.

This Friday is the WEEK ZERO weigh in. On Thursday night I will post a flagged Biggest Loser Weigh-in Thread. You must weigh in by Saturday at 11:59 am. At noon each Saturday I will no longer accept any weigh-ins. I recommend weighing yourselves every Friday morning and immediately posting to the group.

Your weight on this Friday will be your STARTING WEIGHT. It will be your starting weight for the rest of the competition.

Fun Idea: Anyone on instagram? During this challenge, feel free to instagram pics of your food (or workouts!) with #100Losers. I checked-it's a barely used hashtag. Add the calories and ingredients if you're a real champ.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    11:59 am in which time zone?
  • leggup
    Options
    Washington, DC. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) :happy:
  • nbkp2ge
    nbkp2ge Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Everyone.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1t0cih.png
    24q2z3q.png
    9qabg5.png

If you no longer wish to participate, please let me know by Thursday, July 10th.

This Friday is the WEEK ZERO weigh in. On Thursday night I will post a flagged Biggest Loser Weigh-in Thread. You must weigh in by Saturday at 11:59 am. At noon each Saturday I will no longer accept any weigh-ins. I recommend weighing yourselves every Friday morning and immediately posting to the group.

Your weight on this Friday will be your STARTING WEIGHT. It will be your starting weight for the rest of the competition.

Fun Idea: Anyone on instagram? During this challenge, feel free to instagram pics of your food (or workouts!) with #100Losers. I checked-it's a barely used hashtag. Add the calories and ingredients if you're a real champ.

Good luck everyone!

Excited to start. Thanks for putting this together. I usually weigh in on sat morning is that ok?
  • leggup
    Options
    I usually weigh in on sat morning is that ok?

Yes, so long as you post to the thread by noon on Saturday (noon in DC, account for your own timezone).
  • leggup
    Options
    Looks like icoza87 ended up on both the Pink and the Blue teams (oops!). icoza87 will be on the Blue Team, which means the spare spot on Pink will go to trina512. I will update the list tonight when I post the official weigh-in thread =)
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Washington, DC. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) :happy:
    Awesome thanks!