favorite brand of jeans?

Options

Replies

• mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and I have been wearing Gap Sexy Boot jeans for years. They are the onle ones that are long enough and are not too big in the butt.
  • samcat2000
    samcat2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with an inseam of 35"-36". Joes, Citizens of Humanity, 7 for All Mankind have been my go to jeans. I don't know if the Citizens and 7s are still made extra long. I bought them all at Nordstroms and they've lasted several years. these brands work for me not only because of their extra long length but also because of their lower rise. i have a shorter torso and can't stand it when jeans are high-waisted on me.

This is off topic, but I love lucy and lulemon workout pants because they are long! sadly nikes just aren't long enough.
  • flomo1979
    flomo1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and love Express Jeans, Gap and sometimes Maurices. Express jeans are the best quality of these 3 sources in my opinion but the most expensive if there is not a sale going on. Maurices is by far the cheapest but may not stand the test of time, just depends on the pair I guess :) I carry a lot of my weight in my "booty" area and like that these jeans are not only long enough but have room in the hip area for someone who has a little buit of curves. I have not had much luck outside of these 3 stores though, good luck!
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I get my jeans at Ricki's, since my thighs are quite large I prefer model "Claire".
    It's a classic rise, relaxed leg, bootcut with a touch of spandex.
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and love Express Jeans, Gap and sometimes Maurices. Express jeans are the best quality of these 3 sources in my opinion but the most expensive if there is not a sale going on. Maurices is by far the cheapest but may not stand the test of time, just depends on the pair I guess :) I carry a lot of my weight in my "booty" area and like that these jeans are not only long enough but have room in the hip area for someone who has a little buit of curves. I have not had much luck outside of these 3 stores though, good luck!

I just bought my first two pairs of Express jeans, and I LOVE them. They're long enough and tremendously flattering to the booty. In fact, I love them so much that I'm donating most of my Old Navy jeans to the DI/Goodwill!
  • superchargedRD
    superchargedRD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love Hudson! Same size though I think I can go down to a 27 because the 28s stretch way too much. Is supermodel a type of fit? The fit i have are signature fit.
  • andigurl513
    Options
    Vanity (evanity.com), and the Buckle (Big Stars are my favorite). GAP too.

I'm 6'1" and need a 37" inseam too, these are my favorites.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    the brand i love is only sold at khols the brand is called apt. 7 only thing tht sucks is that they cost like 40 bucks a pair i just get em when they on sale im 5'9 and they are even a lil long on me
  • ginnybrock
    ginnybrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I swear by G Stars these days, though am curious about the jeans that karlie kloss
    designed- anyone have them?
  • laniesloves
    laniesloves Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    NY&Company jeans work great for me - 5'11" and need 37 inseam. They don't have a huge selection, but they have great sales and seem to be good quality. Now that I've seen this thread though I'm going to have to try some of these other places!

Maybe a treat for hitting my first goal? :)
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am 5"8 and like the sweetheart and diva jeans from old navy. They are owned by gap...or vise versa so that is prob why i like gap jeans too but old navy jeans are more flattering for a cheaper price
  • lizardvincent
    lizardvincent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1", usually wear a 35 or 36 inseam and I always wear True Religion. They actually have jeans long enough in the store, though admittedly they're on the expensive side. They last a long time though and you can take them in and get them fixed for free if the zipper breaks or anything.
  • Fit4Cruising
    Fit4Cruising Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tall girls look no further.... ALLOY Catalog. Or online ALLOYAPPAREL.COM
    Lots of fashionable styes, lengths 35" and 37" ... even 39" inseams. Believe it! Prices reasonable. Almost all in the $30 - $40 range. I have been getting really cute jeans and pants here for years.
  • lbpears
    lbpears Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Paige jeans are probably my favorite. I have good luck with WHBM jeans in longs, as well.

Anyone else get annoyed that not many brands make cropped or capri jeans in longs? I think they just assume that since they're short anyway, no one will care about the length. But they hit in the absolute wrong place on my calf and look ridiculous.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and have been doing well with tall Levi's jeans.
  • dinaesia
    dinaesia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my inseam is 34. I like St. John's Bay by JCPenney, and I love my women's jeans from Cato. Have you ever tried Land's End? I loved their pants.
  • hlbrennan
    hlbrennan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I'm 5'11" and my 2 beautiful daughters are both 6'1", and we all wear NYC Inc. Curvy Skinny or Curvy Bootcut.
    New York and Co. tall jeans are awesome, and they have sales like, buy one get one free or 1/2 off etc.

I am not a "skinny" tall, but rather a curvy tall, so some jeans, like GAP don't fit around my hips well.
    The NYC Curvy line do very well for me!

Nice to see a group for tall ladies!
  • BzNova
    BzNova Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im 6'2" i love Alloy.com, rue21 ( they usually have a buy one get one half off sale) and old navy curvy/diva whatever its called...

im a curvy tall, wearing a 13/14 now, these places have great jeans that are affordable for my 36" legs!
  • juliew3
    juliew3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been happiest with Not Your Daughter's Jeans. I like the fit, and they're long enough. I can usually get them for 50% of retail at Nordstrom Rack.
  • chellek22
    Options
    I am a very proud 6'1-6'2 (depends on who is measuring) gal! I have discovered the secret of the Midwest when it comes to jeans! Vanity.com. 1) Affordable! as in shop those clearance racks $20, 37'inseam jeans! 2) They are not the grandma get your boobs caught in the zipper jeans- very trendy!