Workout in the morning

Options
Exercise in the A.M . Insanity is more advanced than many programs that are on the market which means you burn more calories but you also use more energy. At the end of a long day at work or cooking,cleaning, and chasing around the kids you may be to exhausted to get your workout in. The time of day people choose to do Insanity is the number one reason why they skip it. When you first wake up your body is replenished and you have the most energy to complete your workout. Plus when you workout in the A.M your body burns calories all day.Liz this might be a good idea for you so your hubby doesnt have to drag you out of bed at night

Replies

• lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel a difference working out in the morning vs the night. I will try to get him on board with that but we would have to be up around 5 to do it and I'm not sure I can convince him. I'll try though.
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If he is anything like me - forget about it.

I'm an evening person. An owl. I feel active and motivated in the evenings, which is why I don't even think about trying to workout in the mornings.
  • tcole1414
    tcole1414 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started the program yesterday afternoon and I did my first actual workout this morning. I really do prefer to workout in the morning. I do feel like I have more energy in the morning and I'm happy that the hard workout is over now haha. So...I guess I just agree with this post A LOT.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love working out first thing in the morning but that doesn't always work for me so I get my workouts in whenever I'm able to. I'm a single working mom to two little ones and my workouts get done around my schedule with them. Last night I wasn't able to get my workout in until 9:30pm. We do what we have to do :)