Accountability

Fit4Cruising
Fit4Cruising Posts: 48 Member
I wish I didn't have to set up such strict diet / exercise rules for myself, but it seems to be the only way to keep myself on the weight loss track. Without rules, I "fall off the diet wagon"

Replies

• Fit4Cruising
    Calories are so deceptive -- they can really sneak up on you! Yesterday, I was SOOO sure I was WAY under my calorie goal for the day..... but after everything got all totaled up in the evening, I was just about spot on my calorie goal for the day. Good luck everyone
  • Hi, I know they can be expensive but if you can get you a fitbit it would help. The steps you walk add in as exercise and you can eat a little more. My goal calories is 1200...eek. But with my added exercise I am able to have about 2800. I usually eat between 1400-1800. That's what has been working for me. The fitbit keeps me motivated to keep walk and active. I like having a monitor or my activity. I got mine on ebay. That's what I suggest.
  • Fit4Cruising
    Hi Michelle - u an RN ? I walk tons during the day. Lots of RN's wear the fit bit, and they all log in tons of steps. I don't understand why RN's aren't the skinniest people on the earth!