San Diego Comic Con 2014

Options
CyberTurbanX
CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
Forgive me if there is a topic on this already.

Who all is going to SDCC this year? If so are you going to wear a costume? What are you going as?

I'm planning to go as Moon Knight if I can get my costume done on time. My bother is going to go as Apocalypse, his costume looks awesome, and my friend is going as the Red Hood (Jason Todd).

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I wish, and at the same time, I didn't enjoy NYCC one bit... standing in line all day to get one autograph and see one panel... bleh.
  • CyberTurbanX
    Options
    I wish, and at the same time, I didn't enjoy NYCC one bit... standing in line all day to get one autograph and see one panel... bleh.

I didn't do any of that last year, which was my first year. I figured out that I would have more fun walking the floor and seeing other costumes and the rare run-ins with famous people. The best time I had was at the parties at night.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'll be there. Not dressing up though. No clue as to what I'll be doing panel wise. I do enjoy wandering about Artists Alley.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm going and was hoping to dress up but don't have the time. My kids are though - my boy is Robin and my daughter is Raven :)

Not sure if the panels have been posted yet...?? Looking forward to it as it's been a few years since my last CC. I was fortunate enough to get the entire week incl. preview night - so stoked!
  • CyberTurbanX
    Options
    I'm going and was hoping to dress up but don't have the time. My kids are though - my boy is Robin and my daughter is Raven :)

Not sure if the panels have been posted yet...?? Looking forward to it as it's been a few years since my last CC. I was fortunate enough to get the entire week incl. preview night - so stoked!

Looks like they started to post some of the panels, currently the ones for Thursday and Friday are up. I was lucky enough to get the entire week but I missed out on preview night, kind of bummed since preview night was my favorite day since you don't have to deal with all the people.
  • poetgirl115
    poetgirl115 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll be there in my mind, as I live almost on the other side of the country. lol I hope to one day go as femShepherd from Mass Effect.