Expectations

Options
What made you decide to choose Insanity over other fitness programs and what results do you expect to have at the end of the 60 days

Replies

• dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have done a lot of workouts and love shaun t… he is nice to look at lol. I am trying really hard to get the tummy and toning i want so i really hope this program helps me do that
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've also done a lot of different workouts and I've found Insanity to really push me to my limits and that's the kind of challenge I love. I'm looking to now tone up and work on my abs.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Dezwark yes is and the ab workouts will help you get a more defined tummy just make sure to do insane abs for the entire program
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    Options
    Dezwark yes he is
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    Options
    I feel the same NJMOM but after doing a program so extreme its hard to find anything else that can compare. Chalean Extreme and P90X are next on my list
  • Astronomically_Im_Tiny
    Options
    Well, there are a couple ladies on there that ain't so bad to look at either hehe.

This is my third attempt at INSANITY. I tried it twice in the last year, but got caught up with other things, or got bored with the routine. It is very tedious in the first month, and I never made it to Recovery Week. But I chose it because it was HIIT, and I enjoy the burn.

I will probably not be like everyone here and do the 40/40/20. I will definitely get my carbs, but I will lean on fruits, and fats a little more. Healthy fats from avocados, olive oil, nuts etc. It will probably be more like 55/20/25. I don't follow Michi's ladder, but my kitchen is pretty basic. If you follow my diary, I keep it pretty simple.

I am 215 right now, and I aim to be at right around 195 at least by the time I am done. I want that T-shirt!!!
  • Astronomically_Im_Tiny
    Options
    kinda funny saying "tried" when Master Yoda appears on my ticker.

I failed twice at INSANITY, for one reason or another. That is more accurate.
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I need the quick results. And I know this one works. I make it to about 6 weeks of any workout plan before I get bored. It happened last time I tried to complete the program. Having it only be 8 weeks long is the shortest program out there even though it is a crazy intense 8 weeks.
  • segovialore
    segovialore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week of Insanity!! a little happy and a little sad, because I don't know what i'm going to do next week!
    I really thought i loose more weight, but i lost like 4 kgs but i did get more muscle, more defined body. My arms, my shoulder are tight, my legs! I have muscle now, and it started to show abs, thats's really great. So maybe i didn't loose the kgs that i wanted but i gain a much tonified body. So I'm happy for that but I have to keep the workout to obtain the body that I want.