The Soreness...

Options
This is my third day of insanity. Because I haven't done any real exercise in a long time, I have never been more sore? Is anyone else feeling the same? I figure I'll just push it through it but man, these workouts are killing me Haha!

Replies

• dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    YES YES and YES lol. I did T25 but haven't worked out in a few weeks. but this is a different level. I am on day 5 and starting to feel better. still a bit sore but definitely better then it was.
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've got sore only after the "recovery"... But it went away within a day. I personally get sore sooooo easily, but usually it's due to not stretching and warming up properly. With Insanity I don't have that problem ;]
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Dezwark T25 was next on my list which workout do you like better so far
  • Astronomically_Im_Tiny
    Options
    The best thing you can do for soreness is to rest(sleep), and then stay in motion.

If you had a day like I had yesterday, you would laugh at that statement. But I got up this morning stiff as a poor-man's tetherball pole. I drank some coffee, and had work at 11am. I could have taken the bus for free, not exhausting but 5 minutes of effort. I said no! I am riding my bicycle. I proceeded to ride my bicycle for 7 miles with a backpack on me and a lunchbox on the bike rack. I'm doing day 3 tonight, once the bananas settle.

But yes...your muscles will be sore anytime they do something for a prolonged amount of time that they are absolutely not used to doing.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    DominiqueRobi. They both have their place I feel. T25 is much faster but if u give ur all u get a great workout. Insanity is like nothing I have ever done and is definitely more intense and makes me sweat more but I like them both.
  • Kandi5568
    Kandi5568 Posts: 3
    Options
    Soreness!!!!!!!!

I've been told on numerous of occasions that drinking watermelon juice after a workout will keep you from becoming sore. I'm allergic so haven't tried it myself. But, I have friends who have and they love it....