NSVs

Options
2»

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    [ashkiener wrote: ]
    We did some shopping today and I bought some shirts that were a size smaller! I'm starting to feel more confident about my body again and it feels great. :)
    I love reading these ashkiener, thanks for sharing and a big congratulations to you too!

Carl -
  • ashkiener
    ashkiener Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hirstl- Congratulations and keep up the great work! :)
  • ashkiener
    ashkiener Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1013carl- Thank you so much! :)
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today Im wearing a new outfit that actually fits my new body. its 2 sizes smaller than i was in March. It proves that i actually have a waist again ;) The best compliment was from my husband, and all he said was "WOW". Feeling great today!!

Hirstrl, that is fantastic. WOW
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today was a pressure cooker at work. I was able to remain calm and not reach for the candy. today my calories are under my goal. I will get back on track with the food.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today was a pressure cooker at work. I was able to remain calm and not reach for the candy. today my calories are under my goal. I will get back on track with the food.

Well done!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago my wife had found a brand new belt that she had bought me a few years ago but I had never used as it was far too small even at the biggest setting, I have been wearing it on it's smallest setting but today had to punch a couple of new holes in it. Have also realised that I am wearing my youngest sons track suit bottoms tonight by mistake (we both have the same black Addidas bottoms but his was much smaller) haven't told him the good news yet. I might just check out his wardrobe tomorrow lol
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Love hearing that Smirnoff.... You've make a lot of life style changes and that is having a big effect on everything you do. Hard work has it's rewards and you my friend have just begun to see the many rewards! Congrats and Enjoy!

Carl -