I found a nice app for other nerds like me

Options

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Is anybody else having trouble with the app? It won't load for me. The trouble started last night. I tried deleting and reloading the app. After several tries it finally came back, only to hang up again. I deleted once more and haven't been able to bring it back since.
    I thought it was just me, so I deleted & reinstalled. Now it won't even connect with Fitbit.
  • chench53
    chench53 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It is hanging up on me. I have not checked in with it most of the week, too busy. :ohwell:

Gerry
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It seems to be working again.
  • Jdoster06
    Jdoster06 Posts: 55
    Options
    I follow the developer on twitter, they said the issue was a connection with fitbit, and it should be better now.
  • Paul_Kent_UK
    Paul_Kent_UK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've also installed - I'm Rembrandtuk
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    From testing I have found that putting account on two devices may mess with it, that or the iOS version is messed up. On android ince your quest is done you can claim it.. If you don't you lose health or whatever.. But on iOS I couldn't claim it even though the progress was already over 100% anyone else have this issue?
    Yeah, I'm underwhelmed by the coding in the iOS app -- there's a lot of jankiness that should not be happening if they're using proper system calls. I'm hoping it's just because they were rushing to get something into the store and are working on fixing it...
    In the iOS app, my quests all fail with 0 progress, and I've had 0 HP since Friday.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The screen has been blank the last 3-4 days I've tried it.
  • jim180155
    Options
    My quests finally reset a couple days ago.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Mine has just come up with a blank screen for about a week. I'm just seriously going to uninstall - I can't use it anyway.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Signed up yesterday. Walked miles today....it better work.
    Anyone wanting a friend look for Wilderness Wanderer.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex and use this app, add me on here so I can add you on there! :)
  • jim180155
    Options
    I should have known better. Some guy named Sardauker challenged me to a battle. I said ok, but nothing happened. So I said ok again. And again. I said ok a bunch of times, but nothing happened. I shut down the app and reloaded. There was Sardauker again, still wanting to battle. So I said ok some more, but still nothing. Then I remembered that something like this happened before. I checked my win/loss stats. Sardauker beat me. Once. I didn't count the times I beat him, but I think it was over 70 times.

Oops.
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the App today - I'd love to add some friends and start using.
    My name is the same as here - siennacita
    :smile:
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I added most of everyone in this thread earlier this week. If I missed anyone (or anyone new coming in after me), same name there as here.
  • newmom_2012
    newmom_2012 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just joined, my character name is Gwendolyn. Feel free to add me :)
  • HoneydewNM
    HoneydewNM Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I downloaded it too but it freezes up on me just trying to open it. I have to restart my phone every time. It worked for a couple of days but started freezing again. Not sure what's up with it. Seemed fun though.
  • xcalygrl
    Options
    Anyone else having issues with the IOS app? It has been giving me issues since last Thursday or Friday now. It just sits on a blank screen and never goes anywhere.
  • jim180155
    Options
    I'm not having any problems with the IOS version. Have you tried deleting and reloading the app?
  • gryhndmom
    gryhndmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just signed up. It looks like fun. Feel free to add me. My name is: Gryhndmom
    Thanks!
  • xcalygrl
    Options
    I'm not having any problems with the IOS version. Have you tried deleting and reloading the app?

I haven't. I'll do that now.