7/8-715 How are you doing?

Options
Just made it across the country with all my kids. I am wiped but I am also really excited. The weather is gorgeous up north, not like the 100 plus where I am from. Running outside should be wonderful. I plan on heading out later today. I have my app working now. Keep on keeping on.

-J

Replies

• Alliern45
    Alliern45 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    At work right now. Will do W4D1 this evening. Feeling pretty good.
    Allie the snail!
  • Alliern45
    Options
    Ok so I did W4D1 today! Where is everyone???
    Allie
  • courtneyfnc
    courtneyfnc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I finished week 6 yesterday and it was glorious. Week 7 begins tomorrow, weather permitting!
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm still missing day 3 from week 2. I plan on doing that today. I can complete Week 3 between Thursday and Sunday. Gotta get it done.
    My weekend kinda threw my routine out of whack and I'm struggling to find my motivation again. The event I was at this past weekend had been my motivation since May 1st. I guess I didn't prepare a motivating factor once my event was over. I"m thinking I'm going to have to sign up for the Color Run so I know I HAVE to do it. I hadn't even been doing my lunch time walk. I missed Monday and Tuesday. I did my walk today and will go to the gym tonight.
    Suggestions anyone?
  • souvenance3
    souvenance3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I stepped on a bee last weekend which threw off my whole schedule, but I'm back with it now. I'm starting to realize that a lot of the reason that I didn't like running before was because I was trying to go too fast - when I stay at a slower, maintainable jogging pace, especially in the morning when it's cooler, going for runs is actually really nice. :)
  • Alliern45
    Options
    I stepped on a bee last weekend which threw off my whole schedule, but I'm back with it now. I'm starting to realize that a lot of the reason that I didn't like running before was because I was trying to go too fast - when I stay at a slower, maintainable jogging pace, especially in the morning when it's cooler, going for runs is actually really nice. :)

YES! I agree. My pace is sooo slow I log it as walking...but I am working on being able to complete the program and then I will work on pace.

Allie
  • FitAgain_2014
    Options
    New to MFP and this group. Week 2 day 3 tomorrow morning. I've been using the app and listening to a playlist I created. Never ran before, so happy I've made it this far.
  • Alliern45
    Options
    OMG! Frustrated!!!! I was supposed to do W4D3 today (have been running inside on dreadmill) my neighbor talked me into running outside with her today. She is on W2D2...I thought piece of cake.....WRONG! WAS DYING. My shins burned so bad I thought I would die. Icing now. I did it. I did not like it but I did it. It is 85 degrees and humid to boot!
    Allie
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Finished Week 3 on Saturday and started Week 4 today. Who knew I could jog for 5 minutes straight?!?!?!? Haven't done any of the program outside but maybe I should. From what I've heard and from the last post, running outside is totally different than on a treadmill. I might just have to bite the bullet......:frown: