First Week results

Options
Hi All,

How is Insanity going for you guys?

I weighed in today and was a little down hearted because I have put on 1Kg in my first week of Insanity, but then I did my measurements and I can see why. It must be muscle so now I'm smiling like a lottery winner :):):)

My first weeks changes are:

Weight - plus 1Kg
Waist - minus 1 inch :D
Hips - no Change :(
Right Bicep - Plus half an Inch
Left Bicep - Plus Quarter inch :s
Chest - Minus 1 inch :D
Right Thigh - minus Quarter Inch
Left Thigh - Minus Quarter Inch
Right calf - Plus Half Inch
Left Calf - Plus Half Inch.

I though I wouldn't be able to do this programme as I'm diabetic but my blood sugars have stabilized since I've started, I'm sleeping through the night with no problem, I'm happier and more energetic and feeling more confident in myself even though the physical changes are minimal right now.

I really hope you are all reaping the rewards too, stick with it. :)

Replies

• DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thats great don im so happy for you. Exercise isnt good for you only externally but internally as well. amazing job your only going to keep improving
  • Dondondondon81
    Options
    Thank you Dominique, I'll keep trying. Your tips do help.

One question though, I've weighed myself a few times this morning and my scales say I've lost 1.6Kg over night....how is this possible? It's not is it?
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The main thing that is chaning in your system is water. Overnight your body loses water through respiration and transpiration which makes it very possible for you to lose weight while you sleep