Online consulting

Options

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    sliding in on the last day of June, are you still providing information regarding the online consultation? Would be interested in knowing what it's all about.

Yep, there's no deadline unless I fill up and then I'll start a waiting list. I'll PM you.
  • SideSteel
    Options

Moving this up. Anyone who has expressed interest but has NOT yet chatted with me about it, please shoot me a PM.

You may be putting people off with the avi.. Baby is cute...you look totally cray cray though!

Agreed.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Moving this up. Anyone who has expressed interest but has NOT yet chatted with me about it, please shoot me a PM.

You may be putting people off with the avi.. Baby is cute...you look totally cray cray though!

Agreed.

Now my post makes no sense!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best of luck!
  • krisbox2014
    krisbox2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi- Are you all filled up? I'd love to schedule a Skype consult with you!
  • joan111582
    joan111582 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Could you PM me the details? I'd love to see if I can squeeze it into the budget.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Could you PM me the details? I'd love to see if I can squeeze it into the budget.

Hey!

I'll PM you the details shortly.

Thanks!
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there could you PM me details please.

Thanks
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Everyone should be caught up as far as me sending details.

For anyone else interested, I have capacity for one to two more people depending on their weekly availability. People with more flexible schedules may get priority at this point.

At the point that I fill up, I'll be temporarily starting a waiting list and adding people in when my availability increases.
  • ontrack2be
    ontrack2be Posts: 11
    Options
    HI there I would be keen to know the details can you please PM me the details

Many thanks
    Donna
  • SideSteel
    Options
    HI there I would be keen to know the details can you please PM me the details

Many thanks
    Donna

Sent, thanks Donna!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say congratulations! I'm happy to see that all the hard work you've put in doing your foundation work will be paying off.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say congratulations! I'm happy to see that all the hard work you've put in doing your foundation work will be paying off.
    +1
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    HI, I live in the UK so I'm not sure how it would work out time difference wise but I'd be interested in hearing more details. Thanks
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I wish I was in a position to apply. Your clients will be lucky to have you. Maybe next round. best of luck
  • SideSteel
    Options
    I wish I was in a position to apply. Your clients will be lucky to have you. Maybe next round. best of luck

Thanks!

For anyone interested, just message me whenever you're at a point that you are considering it or that you want additional information. I'm not doing it in waves/rounds like I did before.

At this point it's going to be a matter of taking on whatever number of clients I can handle while allowing enough freedom in my schedule to provide quality service. So for example if I start with X clients and determine that I can fit two more in I will add those people in as availability permits.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd like more information. Thanks!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Bumpity.

=)
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options