Questions

Options
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask in here.

Replies

• Sparkitty
    Sparkitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Will we be having daily challenges? Can you give me an example of what to expect?
  • Ra1nb0w_Br1ght
    Options
    I haven't really thought about daily challenges but do think it is a good idea. It will change it up. For food challenges (30 days at a time) I was thinking things like: tracking everything honestly daily (even if you binge or over eat), not going over your daily sodium (or others such as sugar, carbs...) intake, cutting out certain things such as soda or fast food for 30 days, The exercise routines where going to be some of the 30 day challenges such as 30 day shred, 30 day squats, 30 days of not missing a workout things like that. A lot of it depends though on the previous month's winner. The winner will be choosing both a food and exercise challenges for the new month.
  • Sparkitty
    Sparkitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When will it start?
  • Ra1nb0w_Br1ght
    Options
    It starts on August 1st. I want to get about 50 people involved. With my past experiences with running groups, about half of the people do not complete the first set of challenges. The more people, the more active the group will stay.