Introduce Yourself!!!

Options
ATyghter
ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
I know we haven't quite started yet but it'd be nice to find out more about everyone.

Tell us:

1) Your Name
2) Where you're from
3) Why you joined this group
4) What your goals are
5) What you like to do for fun
6) What you do for a living

I'll start

1) Aly
2) Toronto, Canada eh!
3) I started this group to help others move closer to their fitness goals and to keep myself accountable for the summer!
4) My goals are to lose the baby weight and increase my cardiovascular endurance.
5) I love to dance with my 1-year-old daughter. She is hilarious!
6) I am a Phys-Ed teacher!

NOW YOU GO!!!

SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

Replies

• pegjmoore
    pegjmoore Posts: 4
    Options
    My name is Peggy
    I am from the USA, but I live in Germany
    I joined this group for some extra motivation and some good exercise routines
    My goals are too loose weight and be more fit.
    I love to travel for fun, which is easy to do from Germany
    I am an ICU RN, so I work 12 hr shifts, which makes my schedule a litle crazy for consistent work-outs. I am also working Nights right now.
  • AWillia222
    AWillia222 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

1) My name is Ashley.
    2) I'm from Toronto, Canada.
    3) I joined this group to learn and try new approaches with, and in addition to, my current fitness routine, as well as to help me improve upon my eating habits and nutrition.
    4) My goals are to lose some weight while gaining some muscle definition, as well as to explore and try things I wouldn't otherwise think about or challenge myself to do.
    5) I love to play tennis, sing, and plan/cater events.
    6) I am an accountant for a shipping company.
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My name is Brenda
    I'm from South Dakota
    I joined this group to help improve my eating habits and learn a new, challenging workout
    My goal is to maintain my current weight (just hit my goal weight last week!) and become stronger, more flexible and healthier
    I love to spend time with my family and garden
    I am an executive secretary at a behavioral health center
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just ordered PiYo this evening. I should have it by the start date.

I joined this group to help with accountability and for extra motivation. My goal is to continue to lose weight and incorporate a flexibility component into my current routine. I love lifting weights, gardening, reading, crafting, and cooking.
  • babsmckenna
    babsmckenna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Barb and I'm from Philadelphia, PA! (PHILLY)
    I joined the group because a friend of mine is a beachbody coach and I just started shakeology. I bought the Piyo combo pack and coincidentally saw this group starting up in August about a week after I got the package. (June 30). Ive been drinking the shakes and I've taken a pic. Gotta take another.
    My goals are to get healthy, get stronger, burn fat, lose weight and get more flexible and feel ENERGETIC instead of exhausted all of the time!
    I love to read. I love spending time with my (8) grandkids!!
    I am a scholarship coordinator.
    ...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for this group! I have a coach, but you can only bug her so much. lol. I need constant encouragement and applause (I'm REALLY needy) LOL!

Blessing all!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Sandra and I'm from West Des Moines, Iowa.
    I joined the group because I thought it would be a fun way to ensure extra accountability.
    I turn 50 in september and I would like to lose 25-30 pounds by 1/1/15 OR drop 2 sizes, whichever comes first. I'm thinking about giving up the scale, which is why I say that.
    I love to read, be outside and spend time with my 15 year old son.
    I am a technology project manager.
  • bruerin
    bruerin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Alexis and I'm from PA.
    I joined this group for motivation and accountability. I'm just beginning my weight loss, and have 45 lbs to lose to be a healthy weight for my height.
    I enjoy reading, spending time in my garden, and spending time with my nieces and nephews.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hello! I hope I am not too late to join the PiYo group here..
    My name is Stef
    I am from Toronto, Canada
    I joined this group for motivation and to help motivate others!
    My goals are to build strength, tone, gain flexibility and most of all TO RELAX (I am one big ball of stress over here... I have a very busy and demanding but simply lovely 9 month old)
    I love to cook, read, spend time with family, I love fitness, learning and I love a challenge!
    I am currently a stay at home mom
    So excited to get to know all of you :)
  • bcmom_1980
    bcmom_1980 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

1) My name is Tammy
    2) I'm from BC, Canada
    3) I joined this group because I'm interested in adding flexibility training to my fitness routine, and I really liked Chalene from ChaLean Extreme. I like the accountability and motivation that having a group with a common theme provides (rather than just a fitness-in-general group).
    4) My goal at this point is just fitness and having fun. I'd like to lose the last bit of fat where my body holds onto it for dear life (love handles, mommy tummy and bingo wings :) ) but I'm not willing to make drastic changes to my lifestyle and eating habits to achieve it sooner. So, I'm trying to make small healthy changes that I can stick to long term.
    5) Haha, my me time now is lifting weights, running or doing an exercise DVD. But I have a husband and two toddlers (age 4 and nearly 3) that keep me busy as well.
    6) I'm a stay-at-home mom.
  • MamaKortney
    MamaKortney Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am Kortney
    I am from Idaho
    I am starting PiYo TOMORROW!!
    I want to be healthy for my little boy and to hopefully get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy
    I enjoy crafting everything from my cricut to sewing
    I am a 911 Dispatcher and have been doing this for I think almost 8 years.