Welcome Dibber

Options
SamyJR
SamyJR Posts: 13 Member
:flowerforyou:

we can do this, skinny us on holiday, lovely looking pictures to treasure!

Replies

• mrsmorecambe
    mrsmorecambe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wooo - and I'm in!! So excited about all of this. Thanks for setting it up Sammi.
  • SamyJR
    Options
    Good Luck goofysgirl (mrsmorecambe)
  • jenjeneng
    jenjeneng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Found the group, thanks for setting it up :smile:
  • DisneyDreamers
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up :bigsmile: hi everyone :happy:
  • mrsmorecambe
    mrsmorecambe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile:

I'm new to myfitnesspal so having a look around - looks good!

Do you have the same names as on The Dibb?

Hope you're all having a great day?

MrsM
  • gaenor1970
    Options
    Hope you're ok with me joining. I need all the motivation i can get. I'm G1970 on thedibb
  • Debs_H
    Debs_H Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm starting my Disney Diet as of right now. I've found MFP really good in the past for tracking what I eat and making me think about whether I really need that Starbucks cinnamon roll ;)
    Off to charge up my Fitbit too. Thanks for the motivation!

Debs (FindingMerida on the DIBB)
  • SamyJR
    Options
    I try to use the same name, but its so tricky, mine is similar to the Dibb one but not quite:
    MFP = SamyJR
    Dibb = Sammi

It actually took me a while to get used to MFP i found it a bit much to start with, but i love it on my phone when I am out, I take a picture of the barcode of what i am eating and it does the rest.... magic!
  • making49
    making49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, same user name for me.
    It's my second go with MFP. I lost weight and put it back on after my Disney trip last year :(
    I've been back on it since Feb and have lost that pesky stone again. Just 2 lbs to lose and 4 weeks to do it in (9 st 7 lbs), then comes the tricky bit, keeping it off!
    Good luck everyone.
  • Gillz121
    Gillz121 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up! My name is the same as on the dibb. Let's all spur each other on!
  • smithkfs
    smithkfs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey lovely Dibbers

My 2015 solo trip number 2 is my motivation :) - I'd love to be the same as when I went in 2010 (about 3.5st lighter)

My username is the same as The Dibb (I just added it to the username discussion :)) - Please call me Kath :)

x x
  • tspence292
    Options
    Hi and thanks for starting this group. We are going to Vegas in April 2015 and I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone before then. My username on the dibb is **tracey **.
  • karenadams12139
    karenadams12139 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm knads2012 on the dibb and have used MFP before but not had any people to do it with. I'd love to lose 6 lbs in the next 4 weeks........
    Good luck all!
    Karen.x
  • ks7442
    ks7442 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up,nice to have some moral support!I want to lose 4st before i turn 30 next year,its going to be tough!!
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello - I have about 70ish days until I go
    (Exciting) have lost a stone so far - want to loose another 8-9 pounds before we go. I'm eating roughly 2063 cals per
    Day, and doing a lot of work at the gym so hopefully I will be able to reach my goal!!!!
  • SamyJR
    Options
    I am so sad, I really love the little frogs in some of your weight loss trackers, so cute!!
  • SamyJR
    Options
    Hi, same user name for me.
    It's my second go with MFP. I lost weight and put it back on after my Disney trip last year :(
    I've been back on it since Feb and have lost that pesky stone again. Just 2 lbs to lose and 4 weeks to do it in (9 st 7 lbs), then comes the tricky bit, keeping it off!
    Good luck everyone.

"Just 2 lbs to lose and 4 weeks to do it in" easy peasy!!! good luck :flowerforyou:
  • SamyJR
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm knads2012 on the dibb and have used MFP before but not had any people to do it with. I'd love to lose 6 lbs in the next 4 weeks........
    Good luck all!
    Karen.x

good luck! I reckon you can do it!! :wink:
  • SamyJR
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up,nice to have some moral support!I want to lose 4st before i turn 30 next year,its going to be tough!!

Have you got a plan, a diet your going to follow, or just pure exercise and determination! :smile:
  • SamyJR
    Options
    Hello - I have about 70ish days until I go
    (Exciting) have lost a stone so far - want to loose another 8-9 pounds before we go. I'm eating roughly 2063 cals per
    Day, and doing a lot of work at the gym so hopefully I will be able to reach my goal!!!!

good on you, i hate the gym, i just take my dog for walks and try to increase my walking, but the gym is just not for me :sad:
    It would be easier if i could cope with it though, but i do have my wii fit and i love that! alought the animals are learning to run away when i start it up as i weigh them to, my doggy has gained 4lbs!!! the little porker! :blushing: