Weight Loss Friend Wanted

Options
Peggy108
Peggy108 Posts: 32 Member
I am a 57 year old female.

sw: 350
cw: 334
gw: 140

I would love to have a daily check-in friend or friends.

I have lymphedema and afib along with a bad knee. Getting the motivation to move beyond what I have to do at work has been hard.

I would really love someone to compare exercise goals and strategies with as well,

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! We check in pretty much daily on our check in threads, but if you want one on one support, I am sure someone here will gladly offer. I would, but I don't exercise each day or much at all. I need to, I just can't find the energy or time other than swimming on the weekends.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy, I check in here every day and would be happy to buddy up. I'll send you a message.
    Karen
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I have a few folks I check in with daily (other than here), but my exercise is sorely lacking at this point...cooking dinner is about the most of my workout anymore. But if you like the "tell it to your straight, no sugar coating" feedback, I'm your gal. I'm sure others have more health considerations that align closer to your own, but if you ever need a sounding board, hit me up.

Carly in OK, who isn't Willy Wonka, and therefore, won't candy coat anything! ;)
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy...welcome to our group! :flowerforyou:

Diana in Maine
  • bkayjo
    bkayjo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy,
    I would love to!
    I will send you a friend request.
  • Peggy108
    Peggy108 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding. I feel quite welcomed.