DAILY CHALLENGE #7 (7/16)

Options
(Posted early because I'm pooped today)

Hey everyone! It's Wednesday! :bigsmile:

Time for today's challenge.

So Wednesday! Hump day! So let's get over the hump! Walk or run up and down an (or multiple) incline 20 times today. Doesn't have to be a steep incline anyone will do (stairs, hills, ramps, treadmill incline). Love to know if it was steep or rough to walk up! Tell me if you saw any beautiful sites if you went somewhere! Me? Oh, Virginia isn't being so nice so I will be staying in during this damp weather.

Wednesday. 7/15. Inclines. 20 times.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

-LUOY :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving these daily challenges????. Count me in ( and have a good night????)
  • timetodothisnow
    timetodothisnow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am loving these too! Sorry I forget to post my results though. I will really try to remember today!!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am loving these too! Sorry I forget to post my results though. I will really try to remember today!!

That's fine! You can still post results on the other thread and I will update the leaderboard with the information! Glad everyone likes the challenges! Makes me happy! :happy:

-LUOY:flowerforyou:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Since I live in very flat Kansas the stairs will have to do.
    Our stairway to 2nd level has three small flights with 2 landings. I count going from the bottom to the very top as 1.

I will work on 20 today!!

Onward and downward!
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I completed my 20 inclines today... the question is did you? :flowerforyou:

I ran up a flight of stairs and back down a little more than 20 because I kept timing myself... Good luck to you all!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Well lucky me, I happened to work today so I climbed my office building stairs--59 floors. :D
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I had to do steps, since I was stuck at home today. Up and down 30 times in 3 sets. Loving these challenges, thanks!!
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I walked down a hilly road 9 times today, which is 18 hills, but it only shows 7 flights of stairs on my Fitbit. I will make up the last 3 by jogging down and up my basement stairs 3 times! Doing this right meow!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Only stair climbing for me today too. Two flights at work (14 steps per floor) and up and down stairs at home 20 times (only 10 steps up). I can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow????
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Well, I made it up and down 8 times. Did not meet the challenge, but with my knee I was glad I did that many.

This morning I received this from Fitbit:

You've climbed your way to skydiving elevation. That's 1,000 floors

Onward with our challenge today!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Options
    Well, I made it up and down 8 times. Did not meet the challenge, but with my knee I was glad I did that many.

This morning I received this from Fitbit:

You've climbed your way to skydiving elevation. That's 1,000 floors

Onward with our challenge today!

That's Awesome! Great job still!
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    Did this one early morning at work! Walked our centre stairwell at both buidlings for our walk around instead of elevatpr! 8 floors up and down times 2:)