Vitamins?

Options
melodymedlin
melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
Ok so I need a good vitamin recommendation. I would love if something included fiber. Any ideas???? Thanks
Also I mean multi vitamins (LOL)

Replies

• memelizzy
    memelizzy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I like to use wheat grass powder along with a one-a-day multivitamin & mineral tab because it contains fiber, protein and is loaded with essential nutrients that we need especially when our vegetable intake is low. Most days I have 1/2 t of the powder stirred into about 8 oz of water twice a day for about .5 g of carb per 1/2 t. It also helps with cravings because alot of the time our cravings come from nutritional needs. It also in itself is suppose to help with weight loss.
  • VaporDeb
    VaporDeb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh man...could I use some fiber on this diet!!! I have resorted to generic Miralax (the most mild laxative on the market that was Rx only until 5 years ago) on this diet to keep me going - - pun intended.

I use Vitacost Women's Total Health with Fruit & Vegetable Blend. It's a great multi-v that doesn't have fiber but does have fruit and veggie blend and a bunch of other great things other than your standard multi-v (like most antioxidant vitamins & non vitamin antioxidants) ...but no fiber. I love these multi-vs so I would personally take fiber separately. Benefiber is the only fiber that has ever worked for me. It doesn't on this diet. I also take a hefty dose of D3 separate from my multi-v, daily because I'm super low every time I get tested (as are most people that use sunscreen or don't spend much time in the sun).

Good luck!!!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. :) I'll look into both of those items.